Does anyone know if there are still ferries running from Naples to Positano?
We'll be traveling there at the end of August, start of July.
metrodelmare seems to be gone now--so that option is out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 3 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 4 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 5 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Language to use in Belgium
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 11 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 12 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 Train travel to and from Paris
- 16 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 17 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 18 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 19 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 20 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 21 Andalucia Spain
- 22 Going to Paris for one day
- 23 Valencia Spain
- 24 Rome Water Shortage
- 25 Europe for Beginners