I've been reading so many posts regarding travel between Rome/Naples and Positano and now I'm confused more than ever. We too are traveling in late September and will also be disembarking early in Naples wanting to head to Positano for a few days stay on AC. My question is, can you catch a ferry boat from Naples directly to Positano ? Or do you have to take it somewhere else and connect to Positano...
If the answer is yes, how long would that take under normal circumstances ?
I know there have been many posting about buses, trains and private transportation (which I would probably lean towards if the ferry option is not on the table)
Would someone gives us some insight on the ferry option. Or, possible private transportation services from Naples to Positano
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 2 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 Jewish Vienna
- 8 Short time in Vienna
- 9 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 10 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 17 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 21 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 25 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales