I've been reading so many posts regarding travel between Rome/Naples and Positano and now I'm confused more than ever. We too are traveling in late September and will also be disembarking early in Naples wanting to head to Positano for a few days stay on AC. My question is, can you catch a ferry boat from Naples directly to Positano ? Or do you have to take it somewhere else and connect to Positano...
If the answer is yes, how long would that take under normal circumstances ?
I know there have been many posting about buses, trains and private transportation (which I would probably lean towards if the ferry option is not on the table)
Would someone gives us some insight on the ferry option. Or, possible private transportation services from Naples to Positano
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 15 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016