I've been reading so many posts regarding travel between Rome/Naples and Positano and now I'm confused more than ever. We too are traveling in late September and will also be disembarking early in Naples wanting to head to Positano for a few days stay on AC. My question is, can you catch a ferry boat from Naples directly to Positano ? Or do you have to take it somewhere else and connect to Positano...
If the answer is yes, how long would that take under normal circumstances ?
I know there have been many posting about buses, trains and private transportation (which I would probably lean towards if the ferry option is not on the table)
Would someone gives us some insight on the ferry option. Or, possible private transportation services from Naples to Positano
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 2 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』테크카지노
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노사업
- 5 Athens multi site pass
- 6 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 7 Almalfi
- 8 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 9 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 10 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 15 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 22 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 23 Labor Day in Paris
- 24 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London