I've been reading so many posts regarding travel between Rome/Naples and Positano and now I'm confused more than ever. We too are traveling in late September and will also be disembarking early in Naples wanting to head to Positano for a few days stay on AC. My question is, can you catch a ferry boat from Naples directly to Positano ? Or do you have to take it somewhere else and connect to Positano...
If the answer is yes, how long would that take under normal circumstances ?
I know there have been many posting about buses, trains and private transportation (which I would probably lean towards if the ferry option is not on the table)
Would someone gives us some insight on the ferry option. Or, possible private transportation services from Naples to Positano
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이 룰 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 3 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 First time in London
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Greek fuel cost
- 21 VRBO South Kensington
- 22 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 23 Vacation
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?