I've been reading so many posts regarding travel between Rome/Naples and Positano and now I'm confused more than ever. We too are traveling in late September and will also be disembarking early in Naples wanting to head to Positano for a few days stay on AC. My question is, can you catch a ferry boat from Naples directly to Positano ? Or do you have to take it somewhere else and connect to Positano...
If the answer is yes, how long would that take under normal circumstances ?
I know there have been many posting about buses, trains and private transportation (which I would probably lean towards if the ferry option is not on the table)
Would someone gives us some insight on the ferry option. Or, possible private transportation services from Naples to Positano
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 2 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 3 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 7 mountain views near London
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 19 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 20 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?