I've been reading so many posts regarding travel between Rome/Naples and Positano and now I'm confused more than ever. We too are traveling in late September and will also be disembarking early in Naples wanting to head to Positano for a few days stay on AC. My question is, can you catch a ferry boat from Naples directly to Positano ? Or do you have to take it somewhere else and connect to Positano...
If the answer is yes, how long would that take under normal circumstances ?
I know there have been many posting about buses, trains and private transportation (which I would probably lean towards if the ferry option is not on the table)
Would someone gives us some insight on the ferry option. Or, possible private transportation services from Naples to Positano
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 3 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Trains in Alps and UK
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 San Sebastian
- 11 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 12 car for four adults and four bikes
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 4 days itinerary for France
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 25 Itinerary and transportation suggestions