My Fiance and I are getting married next week and are planing out honeymoon. We were orriginally planning on going next spring but we may be moving and starting new jobs so Spring may be too soon to put in for time off at the new jobs, That being said we were considering putting a rush on things and going this November. How is the overall experience traveling Europe in November? We would be flying into Naples and training through Venice, Switzerland, Paris and Barcelona (with maybe 1 or two other stops along the way). Basicaly I want to know if it is worth the money for our fist trip to europe and our one and only honeymoon to go in November. Any advice/feedback?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 4 Lake Como AREA questions
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 13 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 14 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Madrird and Seville
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ludwig Castles