My Fiance and I are getting married next week and are planing out honeymoon. We were orriginally planning on going next spring but we may be moving and starting new jobs so Spring may be too soon to put in for time off at the new jobs, That being said we were considering putting a rush on things and going this November. How is the overall experience traveling Europe in November? We would be flying into Naples and training through Venice, Switzerland, Paris and Barcelona (with maybe 1 or two other stops along the way). Basicaly I want to know if it is worth the money for our fist trip to europe and our one and only honeymoon to go in November. Any advice/feedback?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 2 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 5 Electrical Power Conversion
- 6 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Zurich to Milan trip
- 9 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 10 italy Cinque Terre
- 11 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Bruges
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 21 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 22 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy