I'm planning to visit South of Italy next week. Overall I've got two weeks so I'd like to fly to Naples and eventually make my way down to Lipari. I thought I could base myself there and do some island hopping before returning to Naples to catch my flight back home.
From other threads, I understand that people would like to spend a couple of days in Naples, (perhaps visit Ischia and Procida ) stay 1-2 nights each in Tropea and Maratea to see the beautiful beaches, maybe 2 nights in Taormina before taking the hydrofoil to Lipari from Milazzo. It would be a tremendous help if you could help me out with my itinerary. How many days/nights do you think I should spend in each town and from Lipari what would be best alternatives for daily trips to other islands?
I've also got another option where I could take the overnight ferry from Corfu to Bari. Take the train from Bari to see Matera and probably stay overnight before heading to Salerno, Naples and eventually make my way down to Lipari?
Would I be better off renting a car from Naples or would you advise bus and train for the whole trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터〔〔 Z V Z 78 ㆍ COM (code: ddr77 〕〕사설토토사이트추천
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 SNCF - low price for summer
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 6 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 Best of Norway
- 9 a week in Lombardia
- 10 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 11 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 12 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 13 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 14 One week in London with kids
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 Positano Surprise
- 17 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 18 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 19 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 20 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 23 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 24 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 25 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation