I think that rough water / bad weather can cancel the hydrofoils but do the ferries run everyday? Any guess as to what the time of the last ferry from Naples over to Capri would be mid Oct.? Thanks!
Naples to Capri ferries in Oct.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 Eating in France-two new books
- 5 Fjords, How To?
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??