I think that rough water / bad weather can cancel the hydrofoils but do the ferries run everyday? Any guess as to what the time of the last ferry from Naples over to Capri would be mid Oct.? Thanks!
Naples to Capri ferries in Oct.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 London Food Tour
- 4 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 5 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 6 Where to stay in London
- 7 Spain. malaga to granada
- 8 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 9 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 10 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 11 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 12 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 13 Trip to Italy
- 14 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 15 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Freising or Erding?
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Schladming, Austria
- 25 Family trip to France with kids