I think that rough water / bad weather can cancel the hydrofoils but do the ferries run everyday? Any guess as to what the time of the last ferry from Naples over to Capri would be mid Oct.? Thanks!
Naples to Capri ferries in Oct.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 5 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Advises for trip to Russia
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 12 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 London at Easter
- 15 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 Traveling within Italy
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)