We will be in Naples for three nights , arriving late Friday afternoon, October 7. Our time is somewhat limited, but we have two full days; Saturday and Sunday to see as much as possible. Our B&B is in the historic center, Piazza Dante. There are several sights on our list below that we are considering, yet we are open to other options. Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful, like is the site worthwhile, when is a good time of the day to visit and how much time to allow.
National Archaeological Museum
Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte
National Museum of San Martino
Santa Chiara, Cappella Sanservero
Pio Monte Della Misericordia
The Napoli Sotterranea tour
Catacombe di San Gennaro
Lungomare and Castel Dell'Ovo
Posillipo and Vomero
Our focus is on Naples, not the Amalfi coast. Also, we plan to use public transportation. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 2 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 3 Renting a car in Florence
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 6 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 First time in Italy
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 Austria
- 11 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 12 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 13 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 14 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 15 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 16 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 17 Pompeii luggage storage
- 18 Train Help
- 19 Train rides
- 20 12 days in Austria
- 21 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 22 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 23 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 24 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 25 Salento penninsula