We will be in Naples for three nights , arriving late Friday afternoon, October 7. Our time is somewhat limited, but we have two full days; Saturday and Sunday to see as much as possible. Our B&B is in the historic center, Piazza Dante. There are several sights on our list below that we are considering, yet we are open to other options. Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful, like is the site worthwhile, when is a good time of the day to visit and how much time to allow.
National Archaeological Museum
Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte
National Museum of San Martino
Santa Chiara, Cappella Sanservero
Pio Monte Della Misericordia
The Napoli Sotterranea tour
Catacombe di San Gennaro
Lungomare and Castel Dell'Ovo
Posillipo and Vomero
Our focus is on Naples, not the Amalfi coast. Also, we plan to use public transportation. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Regarding Residence Permit
- 4 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 10 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 11 limousine services - milan - rome
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 14 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 15 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 16 Camogli and surrounds
- 17 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 18 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 19 2 days in Florence
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 23 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 24 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 25 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne