We will be in Naples for three nights , arriving late Friday afternoon, October 7. Our time is somewhat limited, but we have two full days; Saturday and Sunday to see as much as possible. Our B&B is in the historic center, Piazza Dante. There are several sights on our list below that we are considering, yet we are open to other options. Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful, like is the site worthwhile, when is a good time of the day to visit and how much time to allow.
National Archaeological Museum
Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte
National Museum of San Martino
Santa Chiara, Cappella Sanservero
Pio Monte Della Misericordia
The Napoli Sotterranea tour
Catacombe di San Gennaro
Lungomare and Castel Dell'Ovo
Posillipo and Vomero
Our focus is on Naples, not the Amalfi coast. Also, we plan to use public transportation. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 4 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 http://musclegainup.com/skinnoir/
- 7 A few last minute questions
- 8 36 Hours in Venice
- 9 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 10 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 11 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 12 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 15 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 16 Prague & Croatia
- 17 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 18 Florence airport costumes
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris