We will be in Naples for three nights , arriving late Friday afternoon, October 7. Our time is somewhat limited, but we have two full days; Saturday and Sunday to see as much as possible. Our B&B is in the historic center, Piazza Dante. There are several sights on our list below that we are considering, yet we are open to other options. Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful, like is the site worthwhile, when is a good time of the day to visit and how much time to allow.
National Archaeological Museum
Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte
National Museum of San Martino
Santa Chiara, Cappella Sanservero
Pio Monte Della Misericordia
The Napoli Sotterranea tour
Catacombe di San Gennaro
Lungomare and Castel Dell'Ovo
Posillipo and Vomero
Our focus is on Naples, not the Amalfi coast. Also, we plan to use public transportation. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking wine home from France
- 2 Palace of the Popes
- 3 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 4 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 5 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 6 electrical adaptor plugs
- 7 buying Eruos in advance
- 8 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 9 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 10 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 11 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 12 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 13 Shannon airport to Galway
- 14 Paris Metro Question
- 15 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 16 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 17 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 18 taxi at the CDG airport
- 19 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 20 Perugia Italy driving
- 21 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 22 Balkans Itinerary Part 2 - Extra Week
- 23 Burgundy beyond wine-france
- 24 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 25 Beer trip around Belgium...anyone interested/got any advice?