We will be in Naples for three nights , arriving late Friday afternoon, October 7. Our time is somewhat limited, but we have two full days; Saturday and Sunday to see as much as possible. Our B&B is in the historic center, Piazza Dante. There are several sights on our list below that we are considering, yet we are open to other options. Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful, like is the site worthwhile, when is a good time of the day to visit and how much time to allow.
National Archaeological Museum
Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte
National Museum of San Martino
Santa Chiara, Cappella Sanservero
Pio Monte Della Misericordia
The Napoli Sotterranea tour
Catacombe di San Gennaro
Lungomare and Castel Dell'Ovo
Posillipo and Vomero
Our focus is on Naples, not the Amalfi coast. Also, we plan to use public transportation. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 4 Sundays in Puglia
- 5 2 Months in Sicily
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 What tips can you give about packing?
- 8 Sim Card Options
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 11 Azores
- 12 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 15 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 16 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 21 Scotland in 7 Days
- 22 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 25 Cascais or Algarve?