We will be in Naples for three nights , arriving late Friday afternoon, October 7. Our time is somewhat limited, but we have two full days; Saturday and Sunday to see as much as possible. Our B&B is in the historic center, Piazza Dante. There are several sights on our list below that we are considering, yet we are open to other options. Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful, like is the site worthwhile, when is a good time of the day to visit and how much time to allow.
National Archaeological Museum
Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte
National Museum of San Martino
Santa Chiara, Cappella Sanservero
Pio Monte Della Misericordia
The Napoli Sotterranea tour
Catacombe di San Gennaro
Lungomare and Castel Dell'Ovo
Posillipo and Vomero
Our focus is on Naples, not the Amalfi coast. Also, we plan to use public transportation. Thank you.
Naples itinerary three nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 Dublin Tour Companies
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Day trips from Seville
- 10 Oktoberfest reservations
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 15 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 16 Southern France
- 17 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Golfing in Ireland