We will be in Naples for three nights , arriving late Friday afternoon, October 7. Our time is somewhat limited, but we have two full days; Saturday and Sunday to see as much as possible. Our B&B is in the historic center, Piazza Dante. There are several sights on our list below that we are considering, yet we are open to other options. Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful, like is the site worthwhile, when is a good time of the day to visit and how much time to allow.
National Archaeological Museum
Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte
National Museum of San Martino
Santa Chiara, Cappella Sanservero
Pio Monte Della Misericordia
The Napoli Sotterranea tour
Catacombe di San Gennaro
Lungomare and Castel Dell'Ovo
Posillipo and Vomero
Our focus is on Naples, not the Amalfi coast. Also, we plan to use public transportation. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 3 Sicily transportation
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 Brugge or Ghent?
- 6 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 9 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 10 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 11 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 12 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 13 Which Guided Tour ??
- 14 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 15 What Greek islands should I visit
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 18 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 19 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance