We will be in Naples for three nights , arriving late Friday afternoon, October 7. Our time is somewhat limited, but we have two full days; Saturday and Sunday to see as much as possible. Our B&B is in the historic center, Piazza Dante. There are several sights on our list below that we are considering, yet we are open to other options. Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful, like is the site worthwhile, when is a good time of the day to visit and how much time to allow.
National Archaeological Museum
Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte
National Museum of San Martino
Santa Chiara, Cappella Sanservero
Pio Monte Della Misericordia
The Napoli Sotterranea tour
Catacombe di San Gennaro
Lungomare and Castel Dell'Ovo
Posillipo and Vomero
Our focus is on Naples, not the Amalfi coast. Also, we plan to use public transportation. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 15 Retiring to Southern France
- 16 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy