We will be in Naples for three nights , arriving late Friday afternoon, October 7. Our time is somewhat limited, but we have two full days; Saturday and Sunday to see as much as possible. Our B&B is in the historic center, Piazza Dante. There are several sights on our list below that we are considering, yet we are open to other options. Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful, like is the site worthwhile, when is a good time of the day to visit and how much time to allow.
National Archaeological Museum
Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte
National Museum of San Martino
Santa Chiara, Cappella Sanservero
Pio Monte Della Misericordia
The Napoli Sotterranea tour
Catacombe di San Gennaro
Lungomare and Castel Dell'Ovo
Posillipo and Vomero
Our focus is on Naples, not the Amalfi coast. Also, we plan to use public transportation. Thank you.
Naples itinerary three nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 2 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 5 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 6 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 Edinburgh - outings?
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 12 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 What to wear
- 16 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 19 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 23 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person