We will be in Naples for three nights , arriving late Friday afternoon, October 7. Our time is somewhat limited, but we have two full days; Saturday and Sunday to see as much as possible. Our B&B is in the historic center, Piazza Dante. There are several sights on our list below that we are considering, yet we are open to other options. Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful, like is the site worthwhile, when is a good time of the day to visit and how much time to allow.
National Archaeological Museum
Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte
National Museum of San Martino
Santa Chiara, Cappella Sanservero
Pio Monte Della Misericordia
The Napoli Sotterranea tour
Catacombe di San Gennaro
Lungomare and Castel Dell'Ovo
Posillipo and Vomero
Our focus is on Naples, not the Amalfi coast. Also, we plan to use public transportation. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 2 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 3 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 4 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 5 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 6 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 7 4 days in Scotland
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 10 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 11 Switzerland 5 days
- 12 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 13 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 14 Iceland/July/2014
- 15 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 16 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 17 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 18 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 19 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 20 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 21 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 22 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 23 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 24 How to get to Mallorca
- 25 Scottish pounds where to exchange?