Hello! Planning our trip to Cilento and wondering if anyone has done the La Napoli sotterranea tour? If you have, is it suitable for children? I have a list of things that we are doing that day and this is the last part of the day. So if we are too tired, we may not go at all. But if it is a bad idea for kids......then I will take it off the list. Thanks!
Naples, Italy La Napoli sotterranea Underground Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 8 A Sardinia trip report
- 9 Granada
- 10 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 11 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 12 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 First time to Switzerland
- 15 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Eastern Europe
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train