Hello! Planning our trip to Cilento and wondering if anyone has done the La Napoli sotterranea tour? If you have, is it suitable for children? I have a list of things that we are doing that day and this is the last part of the day. So if we are too tired, we may not go at all. But if it is a bad idea for kids......then I will take it off the list. Thanks!
Naples, Italy La Napoli sotterranea Underground Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Traveling to Munich
- 8 Day trips from Marseille
- 9 London tube
- 10 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 11 cooking classes
- 12 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 13 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 14 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 15 Zurich, Switzerland
- 16 Day trip from London to Paris
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 19 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 one last portugal car rental question
- 23 Venice
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us