Finally all decided and booked.
Me and my partner are coming to Naples in June late at night. So we will stay one of the hotels for a night. The next day we have an apartment book in Praiano for 6 nights.
We will have a day before going to Praiano to explore Naples. However i'd rather do it on our last day as our flight is at night. So i would rather go to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius. Is it possible to visit both places in one day? If not, is it easy to get to one of these places from Praiano?
What can we do, see, where to eat in Praiano?
Is it worth renting a car? Or motobike?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Towns around Lucca
- 7 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 8 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Georgia in 4 days
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dublin Luggage storage
- 15 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 23 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 24 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 25 Which Hotel in Rome