Finally all decided and booked.
Me and my partner are coming to Naples in June late at night. So we will stay one of the hotels for a night. The next day we have an apartment book in Praiano for 6 nights.
We will have a day before going to Praiano to explore Naples. However i'd rather do it on our last day as our flight is at night. So i would rather go to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius. Is it possible to visit both places in one day? If not, is it easy to get to one of these places from Praiano?
What can we do, see, where to eat in Praiano?
Is it worth renting a car? Or motobike?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소⊃인터넷카지노주소
- 2 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라□아시안카지노
- 3 바카라도박■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ゑ슈퍼카지노
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik