My fiance and are honeymooning in Paris and Naples/Amalfi Coast region. We will have 6 to 7 full days on the ground in the latter and will depart early from Naples to Milan on the morning of the 7th/8th for a 4 pm flight. We definitely want to see Pompei and wouldn't mind a day in Naples, whether on the front end of the trip or the back end before we head to Milan.
As for the coast, I'm just wondering if it would be best to stay in a more centralized location like Sorrento and then take trips to Positano, Amalfi and the other little towns or if we would be difficult to stay in Positano (or another location on the coast) and do trips from that location. Because its our honeymoon, beauty and atmosphere are pretty high on the list, along with food. Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Cappadocia in June
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 7 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 10 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Help with Ireland Trip
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?