My fiance and are honeymooning in Paris and Naples/Amalfi Coast region. We will have 6 to 7 full days on the ground in the latter and will depart early from Naples to Milan on the morning of the 7th/8th for a 4 pm flight. We definitely want to see Pompei and wouldn't mind a day in Naples, whether on the front end of the trip or the back end before we head to Milan.
As for the coast, I'm just wondering if it would be best to stay in a more centralized location like Sorrento and then take trips to Positano, Amalfi and the other little towns or if we would be difficult to stay in Positano (or another location on the coast) and do trips from that location. Because its our honeymoon, beauty and atmosphere are pretty high on the list, along with food. Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The DCC scam is spreading
- 2 Places to visit from Zurich
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 casusyazılım
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 7 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 10 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 11 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 12 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 13 Porto in January
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 19 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 20 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 21 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 22 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 23 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping