My fiance and are honeymooning in Paris and Naples/Amalfi Coast region. We will have 6 to 7 full days on the ground in the latter and will depart early from Naples to Milan on the morning of the 7th/8th for a 4 pm flight. We definitely want to see Pompei and wouldn't mind a day in Naples, whether on the front end of the trip or the back end before we head to Milan.
As for the coast, I'm just wondering if it would be best to stay in a more centralized location like Sorrento and then take trips to Positano, Amalfi and the other little towns or if we would be difficult to stay in Positano (or another location on the coast) and do trips from that location. Because its our honeymoon, beauty and atmosphere are pretty high on the list, along with food. Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 driving from prague to salzburg
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 17 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 18 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 19 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 Novels about Spain and Spanish history