My fiance and are honeymooning in Paris and Naples/Amalfi Coast region. We will have 6 to 7 full days on the ground in the latter and will depart early from Naples to Milan on the morning of the 7th/8th for a 4 pm flight. We definitely want to see Pompei and wouldn't mind a day in Naples, whether on the front end of the trip or the back end before we head to Milan.
As for the coast, I'm just wondering if it would be best to stay in a more centralized location like Sorrento and then take trips to Positano, Amalfi and the other little towns or if we would be difficult to stay in Positano (or another location on the coast) and do trips from that location. Because its our honeymoon, beauty and atmosphere are pretty high on the list, along with food. Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소”바카라사이트주소
- 2 무료바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Beaune France
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Madrid airport question
- 19 Kayaking in Avignon
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Murren to Prague
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Aix Provence
- 24 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal