My fiance and are honeymooning in Paris and Naples/Amalfi Coast region. We will have 6 to 7 full days on the ground in the latter and will depart early from Naples to Milan on the morning of the 7th/8th for a 4 pm flight. We definitely want to see Pompei and wouldn't mind a day in Naples, whether on the front end of the trip or the back end before we head to Milan.
As for the coast, I'm just wondering if it would be best to stay in a more centralized location like Sorrento and then take trips to Positano, Amalfi and the other little towns or if we would be difficult to stay in Positano (or another location on the coast) and do trips from that location. Because its our honeymoon, beauty and atmosphere are pretty high on the list, along with food. Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Portugal with large family
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French