My fiance and are honeymooning in Paris and Naples/Amalfi Coast region. We will have 6 to 7 full days on the ground in the latter and will depart early from Naples to Milan on the morning of the 7th/8th for a 4 pm flight. We definitely want to see Pompei and wouldn't mind a day in Naples, whether on the front end of the trip or the back end before we head to Milan.
As for the coast, I'm just wondering if it would be best to stay in a more centralized location like Sorrento and then take trips to Positano, Amalfi and the other little towns or if we would be difficult to stay in Positano (or another location on the coast) and do trips from that location. Because its our honeymoon, beauty and atmosphere are pretty high on the list, along with food. Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel in Europe
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 4 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 5 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 9 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 November in Rome
- 18 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Christmas markets