Namibian trackers have interpreted the footprints left in Peche Merle 15,000 years ago.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Where to buy Saffron?
- 9 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 10 Barcelona cooking classes
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 1st time in ZURICH
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 16 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 17 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 18 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 19 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 22 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 23 Cognac transportation?
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!