I saw in a travel book they mentioned that there is a store in Monaco called "Stock Griffe" that has name brand discounts. I was wondering if anyone has been there and would they suggest to go there? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 2 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 5 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 9 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 10 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 11 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 12 My 60th birthday surprises
- 13 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 14 Help with first time trip with family
- 15 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 16 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 17 Verona or Athens?
- 18 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 19 Spain car rental questions
- 20 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 21 Basque country ideas
- 22 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 23 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking