I saw in a travel book they mentioned that there is a store in Monaco called "Stock Griffe" that has name brand discounts. I was wondering if anyone has been there and would they suggest to go there? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 3 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 4 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 5 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 6 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 11 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 12 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 13 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 14 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 15 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 16 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 19 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 24 Verona and Lake Garda
- 25 20 Days in Europe