I saw in a travel book they mentioned that there is a store in Monaco called "Stock Griffe" that has name brand discounts. I was wondering if anyone has been there and would they suggest to go there? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 2 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 3 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 4 Train/Subway Questions
- 5 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 6 too many London hotels!
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 11 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 12 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 13 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27
- 14 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 15 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 16 Sorrento or Positano
- 17 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 18 France -2 weeks Itinerary critique
- 19 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 20 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 21 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 22 Our Next Europe Trip
- 23 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 24 South Florida, Transatlantic cruise, Berlin, Gorlitz and Dresden and Poland
- 25 The cathedral of Amiens in color