I saw in a travel book they mentioned that there is a store in Monaco called "Stock Griffe" that has name brand discounts. I was wondering if anyone has been there and would they suggest to go there? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples
- 2 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 6 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 7 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 8 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 9 French open 2017
- 10 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 11 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 12 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 13 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 14 Rental car return in Nice
- 15 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 16 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 17 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 18 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 19 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 20 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 21 Como or Bellagio
- 22 Alhambra
- 23 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 24 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 25 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?