I saw in a travel book they mentioned that there is a store in Monaco called "Stock Griffe" that has name brand discounts. I was wondering if anyone has been there and would they suggest to go there? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 4 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 5 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 6 Best International Sim Card
- 7 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 8 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 9 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 10 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 11 Where to stop along the way
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 14 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 15 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 16 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 17 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 20 Puglia Experiences
- 21 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 22 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 23 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 24 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 25 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit