Just noticed a 45 Euro charge on our credit card statement from EuropCar sourced to the Rome office where we turned in the car. We rented a car for a couple weeks the first two weeks of April... almost 5 months ago. My initial thought is perhaps we strayed into a ZTL by accident, but wouldn't the charge have been higher? We've rented from them in Italy for several years (always via Auto Europe, and always with the $0 deductible which we pay quite a bit more for), and this is a first. Especially so long after the rental ended. We definitely didn't return the car late - we were early.
Any insight is much appreciated! It's not a biggie, being such a small charge... more of a curiosity! I have no idea how to easily get in touch with the EuropCar Rome office.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Bruges
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 11 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 A week in the Occitanie
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 23 Train Through Spain
- 24 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car