Just noticed a 45 Euro charge on our credit card statement from EuropCar sourced to the Rome office where we turned in the car. We rented a car for a couple weeks the first two weeks of April... almost 5 months ago. My initial thought is perhaps we strayed into a ZTL by accident, but wouldn't the charge have been higher? We've rented from them in Italy for several years (always via Auto Europe, and always with the $0 deductible which we pay quite a bit more for), and this is a first. Especially so long after the rental ended. We definitely didn't return the car late - we were early.
Any insight is much appreciated! It's not a biggie, being such a small charge... more of a curiosity! I have no idea how to easily get in touch with the EuropCar Rome office.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaspersky Invalid Activation Code – UK helpline
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November
Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car