Just noticed a 45 Euro charge on our credit card statement from EuropCar sourced to the Rome office where we turned in the car. We rented a car for a couple weeks the first two weeks of April... almost 5 months ago. My initial thought is perhaps we strayed into a ZTL by accident, but wouldn't the charge have been higher? We've rented from them in Italy for several years (always via Auto Europe, and always with the $0 deductible which we pay quite a bit more for), and this is a first. Especially so long after the rental ended. We definitely didn't return the car late - we were early.
Any insight is much appreciated! It's not a biggie, being such a small charge... more of a curiosity! I have no idea how to easily get in touch with the EuropCar Rome office.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Where to enjoy Paris
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Athens
- 13 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 16 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 19 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 20 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 driving from ancona to rome
Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car