Continuing from my previous post, my sister and I (26 & 30 years) are having a little trouble with finding hotels on the two islands. Our budget is $200 or less per night. We want a good mix of town, walking around, nightlife, and beach time and like being close to restaurants during the nighttime.
For Mykonos, we want to stay in town, figuring we can take buses to the beaches. We found a good deal and booked Alkyon Hotel. Any thoughts on this hotel? We can cancel it, so we'll take suggestions on something better in our price range and preferred location.
For Santorini, we want to stay in Fira. Oia looks beautiful, but I think it will be too quiet/romantic for us two sisters! Ideally, we want the hotel to have a view of the Caldera and nice rooms. So far, we are considering: Astra Palace, Kastro Apartments, Aressana Spa, Majestic, and El Greco. Any insight on these, or others we should consider within our budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 2 days in Lugano area
- 6 Scotland in December
- 7 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 8 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 9 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 10 days in London in early December
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 tickets for Wimbledon
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 retruning to US with souveniers
- 24 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 25 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon