Continuing from my previous post, my sister and I (26 & 30 years) are having a little trouble with finding hotels on the two islands. Our budget is $200 or less per night. We want a good mix of town, walking around, nightlife, and beach time and like being close to restaurants during the nighttime.
For Mykonos, we want to stay in town, figuring we can take buses to the beaches. We found a good deal and booked Alkyon Hotel. Any thoughts on this hotel? We can cancel it, so we'll take suggestions on something better in our price range and preferred location.
For Santorini, we want to stay in Fira. Oia looks beautiful, but I think it will be too quiet/romantic for us two sisters! Ideally, we want the hotel to have a view of the Caldera and nice rooms. So far, we are considering: Astra Palace, Kastro Apartments, Aressana Spa, Majestic, and El Greco. Any insight on these, or others we should consider within our budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dover queues
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 4 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 AVE train tickets questions.
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Visiting the Black Forest
- 10 Barcelona to Morocco
- 11 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 16 Car hire
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 21 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 22 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 23 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/