Continuing from my previous post, my sister and I (26 & 30 years) are having a little trouble with finding hotels on the two islands. Our budget is $200 or less per night. We want a good mix of town, walking around, nightlife, and beach time and like being close to restaurants during the nighttime.
For Mykonos, we want to stay in town, figuring we can take buses to the beaches. We found a good deal and booked Alkyon Hotel. Any thoughts on this hotel? We can cancel it, so we'll take suggestions on something better in our price range and preferred location.
For Santorini, we want to stay in Fira. Oia looks beautiful, but I think it will be too quiet/romantic for us two sisters! Ideally, we want the hotel to have a view of the Caldera and nice rooms. So far, we are considering: Astra Palace, Kastro Apartments, Aressana Spa, Majestic, and El Greco. Any insight on these, or others we should consider within our budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판 토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 Beaune France
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 A week in Paris
- 22 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?