Continuing from my previous post, my sister and I (26 & 30 years) are having a little trouble with finding hotels on the two islands. Our budget is $200 or less per night. We want a good mix of town, walking around, nightlife, and beach time and like being close to restaurants during the nighttime.
For Mykonos, we want to stay in town, figuring we can take buses to the beaches. We found a good deal and booked Alkyon Hotel. Any thoughts on this hotel? We can cancel it, so we'll take suggestions on something better in our price range and preferred location.
For Santorini, we want to stay in Fira. Oia looks beautiful, but I think it will be too quiet/romantic for us two sisters! Ideally, we want the hotel to have a view of the Caldera and nice rooms. So far, we are considering: Astra Palace, Kastro Apartments, Aressana Spa, Majestic, and El Greco. Any insight on these, or others we should consider within our budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 2 More Info : http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 3 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 4 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 5 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 13 MiFi in Italy
- 14 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 15 One quick week -- where in France?
- 16 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 17 Guides - Matera
- 18 Spain Itinerary Help
- 19 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 20 Ravello to Paestum
- 21 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 22 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 23 Girona and Besalau
- 24 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions