Hello fellow Fodorites! I'm wrestling with a bit of a problem here - to rent a car or to not rent a car while on Mykonos. My mom, sister and I will be staying in Ornos Beach. We'll be a short walk (10 min or less) walk from the bus stop which will afford us access to town and other points, but having a car will allow us to go anywhere at any time. In addition to that, we won't have to get to the airport so early for our 9a flight back to Athens. Should we rely on the bus service and taxis or rent a car? Also, if we did rent a car (from Avis), should I take all the insurance options they offer?
Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 Paris apartment choices?
- 7 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 10 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 11 Hey Fodor's
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 19 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 20 Olive Oil
- 21 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 22 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?