Hello fellow Fodorites! I'm wrestling with a bit of a problem here - to rent a car or to not rent a car while on Mykonos. My mom, sister and I will be staying in Ornos Beach. We'll be a short walk (10 min or less) walk from the bus stop which will afford us access to town and other points, but having a car will allow us to go anywhere at any time. In addition to that, we won't have to get to the airport so early for our 9a flight back to Athens. Should we rely on the bus service and taxis or rent a car? Also, if we did rent a car (from Avis), should I take all the insurance options they offer?
Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 4 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Ideas for Spain in May
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 25 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain