Hello fellow Fodorites! I'm wrestling with a bit of a problem here - to rent a car or to not rent a car while on Mykonos. My mom, sister and I will be staying in Ornos Beach. We'll be a short walk (10 min or less) walk from the bus stop which will afford us access to town and other points, but having a car will allow us to go anywhere at any time. In addition to that, we won't have to get to the airport so early for our 9a flight back to Athens. Should we rely on the bus service and taxis or rent a car? Also, if we did rent a car (from Avis), should I take all the insurance options they offer?
Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 England in 7 days
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 10 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 13 To Prague or not to Prague
- 14 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Ireland's west coast
- 20 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 21 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 22 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 23 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?