Does anyone know if there are direct ferries from Mykonos to Naxos during the summer months. We are a family of 5 and have already booked flights to Mykonos and accommodation for 2 weeks in Naxos in July/August 2011. So far, we have had no luck in finding ferry information between Mykonos and Naxos, and are starting to get a little concerned!
If anyone has any experiences they can share it would be much appreciated!
Mykonos to Naxos in July 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Group Operators
- 2 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 CROATIA SPLIT
- 7 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 10 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 11 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 12 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 13 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 14 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 15 Majorca - where to stay?
- 16 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 17 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 18 staying a month or so in each place
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 21 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 24 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 25 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania