Does anyone know if there are direct ferries from Mykonos to Naxos during the summer months. We are a family of 5 and have already booked flights to Mykonos and accommodation for 2 weeks in Naxos in July/August 2011. So far, we have had no luck in finding ferry information between Mykonos and Naxos, and are starting to get a little concerned!
If anyone has any experiences they can share it would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Transportation
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 4 days in Provence in early June
- 16 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 17 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?