Does anyone know if there are direct ferries from Mykonos to Naxos during the summer months. We are a family of 5 and have already booked flights to Mykonos and accommodation for 2 weeks in Naxos in July/August 2011. So far, we have had no luck in finding ferry information between Mykonos and Naxos, and are starting to get a little concerned!
If anyone has any experiences they can share it would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 Korean Messages
- 5 Getting to Bolivia
- 6 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 7 Budapest in December 2017
- 8 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 6-7 Days in France
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 22 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 23 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay