Does anyone know if there are direct ferries from Mykonos to Naxos during the summer months. We are a family of 5 and have already booked flights to Mykonos and accommodation for 2 weeks in Naxos in July/August 2011. So far, we have had no luck in finding ferry information between Mykonos and Naxos, and are starting to get a little concerned!
If anyone has any experiences they can share it would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼
- 2 나눔로또 파워볼 분석 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 7 Sim Cards
- 8 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 9 London in Winter Report
- 10 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 11 Portugal rental car
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 14 IWM
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 19 Travelling Iceland
- 20 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 21 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 22 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 23 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 24 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 25 Trastevere Food