Does anyone know if there are direct ferries from Mykonos to Naxos during the summer months. We are a family of 5 and have already booked flights to Mykonos and accommodation for 2 weeks in Naxos in July/August 2011. So far, we have had no luck in finding ferry information between Mykonos and Naxos, and are starting to get a little concerned!
If anyone has any experiences they can share it would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Fjords
- 2 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 3 Lake Maggiore
- 4 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 7 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 8 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 9 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 10 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 11 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 16 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 17 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 18 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 19 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 20 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 21 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 22 Day trip suggestion from London
- 23 Portugal itinerary - 3 weeks in March??
- 24 Another Book List for Italy
- 25 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??