Does anyone know if there are direct ferries from Mykonos to Naxos during the summer months. We are a family of 5 and have already booked flights to Mykonos and accommodation for 2 weeks in Naxos in July/August 2011. So far, we have had no luck in finding ferry information between Mykonos and Naxos, and are starting to get a little concerned!
If anyone has any experiences they can share it would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 5 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 9 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 10 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 11 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 12 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 15 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 19 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 23 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower