We have been invited to a wedding on the island in mid-May and have been working through Fodors Greece for information. It mentions this forum so hopefully someone can help.
We will be 7 days on the island, staying at a town hotel, and will have four days to do some exploring. We have budgeted for the travel costs, accommodation, food and car rental as we know it will be more expensive than some of the other islands we have visited.
Although the guides give us good general information can anyone here perhaps give us some additional help about places that can be found especially linked to history, culture or even interesting places where folks don't normally go to. That's what we have been looking for in the guides because it's what we enjoy. Unfortunately there's not much else apart from the usual general stuff.
We will of course visit Delos which will be a real highlight for us and spend time in Mykonos town as we do know it is beautiful and, hopefully, will have plenty of color from the spring flowers??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하나카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노ケ인터넷카지노
- 2 바카라사이트 (^: ^) 카지노게임종류 +:+} zvz78。com
- 3 운좋은바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ザ라이브바카라
- 4 합법온라인카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ザ생방송카지노
- 5 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 France Itinerary Advice
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 4 days in Provence in early June
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 21 Leather goods in Florence
- 22 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 23 Transportation
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier