I am only new to this forum and was after some advice from all you travellers.
Planning a trip to Europe mid September 2016. We are going to Italy for 3 weeks and Santorini for 4 nights. We had planned on going to Mykonos for 4 nights but now wondering if we should spend 4 nights at Positano as I only allowed a day trip from Naples to Positano.
Would love some feedback I really don't know which way to go!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 5 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 9 38 Days in Paris
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Naxos car rental
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Things to do in Brussels
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?