My husband and I are trying to decide where to stay for our 3 or 4 nights on Mykonos in May. It is our first trip to Greece and Mykonos and at first I thought we should stay a short walk from Mykonos Town, but now found a nice place that is near Kalafatis Beach. We want to do some sightseeing, walking, and lounging by pool or beach during the day. We are not the type to be partying all night in bars, but want proximity to a town so we could walk to restaurants, etc. Our idea of a nice evening is relaxing on a deck with cocktails at sunset, then walking to dinner. Maybe one night of bar hopping or dancing. Where would be the best place to stay on Mykonos? Thanks!
Mykonos Kalafatis Beach
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 17 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 18 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 19 Spain - Andalucia
- 20 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 21 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome