My husband and I are trying to decide where to stay for our 3 or 4 nights on Mykonos in May. It is our first trip to Greece and Mykonos and at first I thought we should stay a short walk from Mykonos Town, but now found a nice place that is near Kalafatis Beach. We want to do some sightseeing, walking, and lounging by pool or beach during the day. We are not the type to be partying all night in bars, but want proximity to a town so we could walk to restaurants, etc. Our idea of a nice evening is relaxing on a deck with cocktails at sunset, then walking to dinner. Maybe one night of bar hopping or dancing. Where would be the best place to stay on Mykonos? Thanks!
Mykonos Kalafatis Beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 3 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 17 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 20 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 21 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 24 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 25 Travel with Teens