My husband and I are trying to decide where to stay for our 3 or 4 nights on Mykonos in May. It is our first trip to Greece and Mykonos and at first I thought we should stay a short walk from Mykonos Town, but now found a nice place that is near Kalafatis Beach. We want to do some sightseeing, walking, and lounging by pool or beach during the day. We are not the type to be partying all night in bars, but want proximity to a town so we could walk to restaurants, etc. Our idea of a nice evening is relaxing on a deck with cocktails at sunset, then walking to dinner. Maybe one night of bar hopping or dancing. Where would be the best place to stay on Mykonos? Thanks!
Mykonos Kalafatis Beach
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 5 No points in Paris .....
- 6 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 9 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 14 Pronunciation
- 15 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 22 best time to book accommodation
- 23 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 24 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 25 London visit