We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 2 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 3 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 4 Trip report European honeymoon
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 10 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 13 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 18 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 19 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 20 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 21 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 22 Croatian islands
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 Walking GPS?
- 25 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?