We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I forgot my international driver permit
- 2 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 3 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 4 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 5 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 6 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 7 Holland Itinerary
- 8 Iceland Trip Report
- 9 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Rome Airport Question!
- 12 Portugal Walking Tour
- 13 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 14 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 15 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 16 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 17 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 20 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 23 Prague old town
- 24 Ordering in a Deli
- 25 Trip report part 2 Naxos