We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Old European currency
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 1 month in Europe
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter