We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 2 Belgium for the 1st time
- 3 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 4 Europe Itinerary
- 5 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 6 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Can I buy a Kilt in Ireland?
- 9 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 10 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 11 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 12 written guide for Olympia
- 13 Puigcerdes to Carcassone?
- 14 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 15 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 18 Germany train/bus question
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 21 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 22 Ronda to Seville
- 23 Camino Redux
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Car rental Croatia