We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Les Invalides Night Show
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Which Day?
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 13 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 21 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 22 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 23 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 24 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 25 Shorts in South of France?