We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 Italy for Christmas Week
- 3 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 4 train or plane
- 5 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Planning a European Trip
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 16 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 17 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 20 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 restaurants in Marais district
- 23 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Enough time to make connection at CDG?