We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 4 Overnight Train Questions
- 5 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 6 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 9 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 10 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 11 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 12 Vet my itinerary
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Amsterdam hotels
- 15 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 16 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 17 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 18 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 20 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 21 Istanbul tour guides?
- 22 Flamenco Shows
- 23 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 24 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 25 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?