We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Mykonos in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Travel with Teens
- 6 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 7 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 13 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 14 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 15 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 20 I think this is a scam!
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt