We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Mykonos in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 5 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 10 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 11 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 18 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 19 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 20 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 25 Monet in Normandy