We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 K-Day
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 12 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 13 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 18 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please