We are travelling to Mykonos for 5 days next week. We have flights booked to Athens and then struggling with how to get to Mykonos and where to stay there. Any advice? flight or a ferry? which port if we choose a ferry? Should we buy a tickets in advance? We would like to rent a villa in Mykonos by the beach or a nice hotel suite (there are three of us), should we book in advance or do it when we get there? If we book in advance which website to use to book the hotels. Lot of questions, I know.. but we really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 8 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 10 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 11 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Maximizing Norway time
- 19 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 20 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 23 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 24 Hiking in Switzerland
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?