Prices are pretty close. We are there for just 3 nights. Like hotels that are more on luxe side but with good deals on price. All things equal, price wise - any input on which you'd pick and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 Milan or Turin
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras