Prices are pretty close. We are there for just 3 nights. Like hotels that are more on luxe side but with good deals on price. All things equal, price wise - any input on which you'd pick and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 2 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 3 Rome to Positano
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 12 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 How big backpack do I need?
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Laundry - Ireland?
- 20 Prague on a budget...
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Holiday Itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Spain in November
- 25 How best to spend a day in Tallinn