Prices are pretty close. We are there for just 3 nights. Like hotels that are more on luxe side but with good deals on price. All things equal, price wise - any input on which you'd pick and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 2 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 3 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 4 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 5 Must sees in Malaga
- 6 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 7 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 8 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 9 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 10 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 11 Classical Music in Milan
- 12 Sienna with kids
- 13 12 nights in Greek islands
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 15 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 22 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 23 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 24 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND