My fiance and I will be staying at the Mykonos Grand for 4 nights starting on June 1st (this is the last portion of our Honeymoon). Can you please recommend some must see sites or must do activities while we are there. Also, any restaurant recommendations? Thank you in advance for your help!
- 1 Paris Recommendations
- 2 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 10 France by rail or car?
- 11 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 12 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 13 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 14 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 15 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 16 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 17 Bank of England Museum
- 18 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 22 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 23 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 24 East coast trains
- 25 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?