My husband and I are traveling to Mykonos in early September and cannot decide if we should stay closer to Mykonos Town or closer to one of the beaches.
We are in our early 30's and want to spend our days at the beach but our nights will be spent at restaurants and bars enjoying the local culture. Our budget is roughly $200 to $300 US dollars a night and we'll be in Mykonos for 6 nights.
Are there any hotels near Mykonos Town that are within a 10 minute or so walk to a beach?
Any recommendations would be so helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 EPSON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 3 YAHOO@ Password Reset☎ CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 3 days solo in London
- 8 Chania
- 9 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 13 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 14 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 15 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 18 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 19 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 20 Sicily: which coast?
- 21 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 22 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 23 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 24 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 25 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure