My husband and I are traveling to Mykonos in early September and cannot decide if we should stay closer to Mykonos Town or closer to one of the beaches.
We are in our early 30's and want to spend our days at the beach but our nights will be spent at restaurants and bars enjoying the local culture. Our budget is roughly $200 to $300 US dollars a night and we'll be in Mykonos for 6 nights.
Are there any hotels near Mykonos Town that are within a 10 minute or so walk to a beach?
Any recommendations would be so helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Earthquake near Naples
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 3nights in Venice
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Football Tickets - Athens
- 13 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 18 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Paris in November
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 24 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 25 Travelling to Russia during FIFA