My husband and I are traveling to Mykonos in early September and cannot decide if we should stay closer to Mykonos Town or closer to one of the beaches.
We are in our early 30's and want to spend our days at the beach but our nights will be spent at restaurants and bars enjoying the local culture. Our budget is roughly $200 to $300 US dollars a night and we'll be in Mykonos for 6 nights.
Are there any hotels near Mykonos Town that are within a 10 minute or so walk to a beach?
Any recommendations would be so helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 당진휴게텔 당진오피 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 당진건마 당진마사지 당진키스방
- 2 길동휴게텔 길동오피 아달 www.adal.ml 길동건마 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 "Never Mind"
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 8 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 9 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 10 Via del Sale, Italy
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Prague itinerary advice
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 25 Italian lakes