My husband and I are traveling to Mykonos in early September and cannot decide if we should stay closer to Mykonos Town or closer to one of the beaches.
We are in our early 30's and want to spend our days at the beach but our nights will be spent at restaurants and bars enjoying the local culture. Our budget is roughly $200 to $300 US dollars a night and we'll be in Mykonos for 6 nights.
Are there any hotels near Mykonos Town that are within a 10 minute or so walk to a beach?
Any recommendations would be so helpful!!
Mykonos - beach or town?
- 1 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 5 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 6 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 7 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 8 Prague Itinerary
- 9 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 10 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 Granada on Sunday
- 13 Four Days in Seville
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 16 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 17 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 18 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 19 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 20 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 21 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 22 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 23 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome