My husband and I are traveling to Mykonos in early September and cannot decide if we should stay closer to Mykonos Town or closer to one of the beaches.
We are in our early 30's and want to spend our days at the beach but our nights will be spent at restaurants and bars enjoying the local culture. Our budget is roughly $200 to $300 US dollars a night and we'll be in Mykonos for 6 nights.
Are there any hotels near Mykonos Town that are within a 10 minute or so walk to a beach?
Any recommendations would be so helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Denmark or Sweden?
- 9 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Old European currency
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 21 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 Paris hotels
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece