We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 Northern Spain
- 3 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 4 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 5 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 6 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 7 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 8 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 9 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 10 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 11 explore Italy on a budget
- 12 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 13 Itenerary Opinion
- 14 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 15 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 16 The Best beach in Europe
- 17 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 20 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 21 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Rome Italy