We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 9 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 10 how about a Malaga lunch?
- 11 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 12 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 13 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 14 England & Scotland in April
- 15 Rental car scams in Italy
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 22 days or DIY tour
- 21 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 22 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 23 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 24 When to go to Sicily
- 25 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy