We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통카지노바카라사이트₪【 ┼ ＭＦＤ823.ＣＯＭ ┼】₪다시 만나기로 했다.
- 2 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Italian trains on Sunday
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 7 November in Greece
- 8 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 9 Sweden- and another thing
- 10 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 11 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 14 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 15 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 16 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Austrian Alps
- 21 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 Iceland first time!
- 24 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 25 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?