We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 2 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 UK in May and June
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 good restaurants in Budapest
- 17 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 18 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 19 Wales
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice