We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 해외카지노
- 2 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 3 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 4 London dining service charge
- 5 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 6 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 7 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 8 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Norwegian air
- 13 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 14 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 15 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 19 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 20 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 21 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 22 Luggage on trains/security?
- 23 Early flight from Nice
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Help