We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 3 Photographer in Paris?
- 4 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 5 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 6 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 7 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 8 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 9 19 countries in a day
- 10 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 11 Finistère Base
- 12 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 15 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 First visit to France in November
- 18 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan