We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Bordeaux to San Sebastián
- 2 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 3 Holding bags in Paris
- 4 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 5 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 6 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 7 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 8 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 9 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 10 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 13 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Venturing even further
- 16 Rome
- 17 Heavily armed police in Le Marais?
- 18 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 19 Paris in April
- 20 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 21 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 22 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 23 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 24 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 25 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence