We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 4 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 5 From London to Paris to US
- 6 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Itinerary help please!
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Holiday Itinerary
- 20 Car hire
- 21 Ireland driving itinerary
- 22 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 23 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 San Sebastián house rental with kids