We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 2 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 3 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 4 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 5 Greece and Turkey
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 8 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 Napoli logistics
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 Please help me plan my trip!
- 13 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 14 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 15 Tyrol - need general help
- 16 Trains
- 17 Positano in high season???
- 18 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 19 Trying not to look like a tourist
- 20 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 21 buying souviners and art
- 22 Barcelona or no ?
- 23 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 24 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 25 Walking in Bologna