We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel to western Europe from India
- 2 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 3 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 4 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 7 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 8 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 9 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 12 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 13 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 14 Walking in Oslo
- 15 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 week in calabria
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 3 days in Rome
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 Paris Hidden Railway
- 23 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 24 Northern Spain
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?