We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy
- 2 Another Visit to London
- 3 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 4 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 5 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 6 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 7 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 8 NORWAY itineray critique -- please give your opinion.
- 9 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 10 American looking for any work in Italy
- 11 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 12 Overnight Layover -London
- 13 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 14 Forints or Euros?
- 15 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 18 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 19 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 20 hotel in Prague
- 21 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 22 Old European currency
- 23 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 24 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 25 Three days in Athens