We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 2 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Ireland driving itinerary
- 6 Europe itinerary
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Madrid city centre?
- 9 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 French Riviera
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Southern Italy
- 14 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 England in a week - what's realistic
- 17 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 20 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 21 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 22 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 23 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 24 gare de nord
- 25 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir