We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 2 Mont St. Michele?
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 5 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 6 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 7 Stay in Venice
- 8 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 9 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 10 Venice - apartment??????
- 11 12 days in italy help
- 12 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 15 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 16 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 17 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 18 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 19 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 20 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 21 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 22 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 23 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Where to stay in Barcelona