We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 2 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 3 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 4 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 5 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 6 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 7 Italy train travel question
- 8 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 9 Glasgow family hotel
- 10 Toledo or Segovia
- 11 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 12 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 13 Dublin Ireland
- 14 Drive or train Austria
- 15 September in Switzerland
- 16 St Moritz hiking
- 17 Lavender fields in Provence
- 18 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 19 Tallinn for 1st time
- 20 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 21 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 22 Airb2b in Paris
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 25 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry