We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 2 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 7 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 8 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 11 Best layover option
- 12 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 13 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 16 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 17 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 21 3 months in Bristol
- 22 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 23 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 24 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 25 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden