We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 5 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 6 London Trip Travel
- 7 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 10 Itinerary 20 days
- 11 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 12 Cotswold Churches
- 13 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 14 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 20 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 21 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 Barcelona/Andalucia