We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
- 2 Spending money
- 3 electrical adaptor plugs
- 4 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 5 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 6 Shannon airport to Galway
- 7 buying Eruos in advance
- 8 Taking wine home from France
- 9 Where Europeans Vacation
- 10 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 11 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 12 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 13 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 14 Europe Excursion
- 15 Avignon
- 16 September in Switzerland
- 17 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 18 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 19 1st Time in Europe
- 20 Prague
- 21 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 22 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 23 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 24 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 25 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores