We are going to a wedding in Mykonos at the end of September / early October and cannot wait.
Does anyone know what the weather will be like then and/or whether it will be worth buying a thin suit or whether a woolen suit would be ok?
Also, does anyone have any good recommendations for beaches / restaurants / bars at that time of year - we will be hiring a car so will be easy to get around.
Very many thanks in advance - cant wait!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비보카지노 《→❡【 SSK68。CoM 】❡←》슈퍼카지노비보카지노
- 2 럭키카지노 《→❞【 SSK68。CoM 】❞←》슈퍼카지노럭키카지노
- 3 Canal du Midi
- 4 Family vacation to europe
- 5 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 6 Day in Madrid
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Barcelona and...
- 9 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 14 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 15 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 16 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 17 Spain during Holy Week
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Le Marche Research Help
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 25 Norway itinerary advice needed