My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using verizon international data plan?
- 2 Dordogne Delight
- 3 A special promotion in a special place to stay on Corsica
- 4 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 5 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 6 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 7 Dordogne addenda
- 8 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 9 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 12 Netflix and Hulu
- 13 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 14 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 15 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 16 Spanish Jamon Serrano - Which to buy?
- 17 Sentimental Journey
- 18 This is the this is not a novel study which exhibits all
- 19 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 20 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 21 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 22 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 25 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights