My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 Trogir or Split
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Hotels in Turin
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Istria in two days
- 16 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 17 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 18 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 19 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 20 Scotland itinerary help
- 21 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 22 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 23 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 24 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 25 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed