My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
My Tromsø trip report
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto -City Break
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 London hotel
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Where to stay in Rome