My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 2 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 3 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 4 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 5 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 6 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 7 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 8 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 11 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 12 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 13 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 16 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 17 2 Days in Istanbul
- 18 Journees du Patrimoine
- 19 Segovia Hotel
- 20 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 21 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 22 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 23 Germany Itinerary
- 24 La Tavola Marche
- 25 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney