My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London dining service charge
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 Venice to Positano
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 6 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 7 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 8 Scotland Question
- 9 London Paris
- 10 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Scandinavia????
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 20 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 21 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 22 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 25 Italy June 2016 - Attire?