My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 5 Swiss Travel Pass
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 8 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 13 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Versailles
- 25 Where to enjoy Paris