My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
My Tromsø trip report
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 6 Spain - Andalucia
- 7 Gogartys, Dublin
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 10 Europe with young teens
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 London – five days with two teen boys
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 22 Can romans help me?
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Planning a holiday