My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our time in Rome
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 European Travel in March
- 7 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 8 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 9 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 10 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 16 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 17 We are back!
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary