My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 2 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Towersey, London
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 15 Westerplatte
- 16 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Cutback on Spain trip
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Ireland hotel questions