My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days in Austria
- 2 Train Help
- 3 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 7 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 8 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 9 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 10 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 11 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 12 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 13 Austria
- 14 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 15 Salento penninsula
- 16 Train rides
- 17 What about Basque Country?
- 18 Bursa/Iznik
- 19 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 20 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 21 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 22 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 25 Charles Degaulle question