My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
My Tromsø trip report
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Normandy and Loire
- 8 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 9 By train to and out of Prague
- 10 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 11 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 12 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 13 Northern Europe in April-May
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 16 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 17 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 18 history museums or locations
- 19 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 20 Granada
- 21 caroline_venezia
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier