My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 4 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 5 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Ireland with teen daughter
- 10 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 12 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 13 Please critique my itinerary
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 First time in Greece
- 16 toarmina or cefalu
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 19 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 20 Planning Europe itinerary
- 21 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 22 London Pass or No?
- 23 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 2 Days in Bologna