My wife and I went to Tromsø last weekend and I have made a trip report with some photos and you can find it on http://tinyurl.com/yca5rnr . We had a great dinner at Emma's Drømmekjøkken, we did some snowmobile driving with Lyngsfjord Adventure, we took the cable car Fjellheisen up to the mountain top Storsteinen, visited Polaria and Polar museum etc. I hope that the trip report can be of some use to others that are going there. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 9 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 10 Camogli and surrounds
- 11 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 14 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 18 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 19 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 20 Route des Vins
- 21 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Les Invalides Night Show
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?