My wife and I went to Verbier in March and I have now posted the trip report with photos, videos, etc on this page http://gardkarlsen.com/Verbier_Switzerland_trip_report.htm . I hope that it can be of some use to others that are going to Verbier. This was our first ski trip so we don't have much to compare it to but we had a great time As always, let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected or fixed in the trip report. Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
My trip report from Verbier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel to Ghent from Schiphol
- 2 Greece/Turkey - What would you do?
- 3 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 4 The Cotswalds, Scotland and Wales
- 5 SHOULD I BRING A TRANSLATION PHRASE/DICTIONARY TO HUNGARY
- 6 WHAT TO WEAR/BRING TO BUDAPEST IN EARLY OCTOBER
- 7 Short time transfer in Frankfurt AirPort
- 8 12 days The Hague, Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris Itinerary Advice
- 9 Sights to not miss in Stockholm
- 10 Back from Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla and Torremolinos
- 11 Lucerne day trips
- 12 New ideas for Montepulciano area
- 13 Best Easy-Moderate Hikes in Dolomites/ Dolomiti for a Photographer & Family
- 14 Traffic ticket in Normandy
- 15 Areas in Spain to visit?
- 16 Around Europe in 40 days
- 17 Trying to purchase a Senior Coachcard
- 18 A little wine tasting long weekend France and Germany
- 19 PORTOFINO to CINQUE TERRE
- 20 Yorkshire- Where to stay to view 2014 Tour de France Stages 1 & 2?
- 21 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 22 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 The new Paris zoo
- 25 Best Beach Resort Hotels in Europe?