My wife and I went to Verbier in March and I have now posted the trip report with photos, videos, etc on this page http://gardkarlsen.com/Verbier_Switzerland_trip_report.htm . I hope that it can be of some use to others that are going to Verbier. This was our first ski trip so we don't have much to compare it to but we had a great time As always, let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected or fixed in the trip report. Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 2 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 3 Italy train travel question
- 4 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 5 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 6 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 7 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 8 buying Eruos in advance
- 9 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 10 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 11 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 12 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 13 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 14 Help with Keukenhof Combi Ticket
- 15 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 Need advice on Italy Itinary
- 18 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 19 Itinerary recommendation (Germany, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland)
- 20 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 21 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 22 Sim cards for Ireland, France, England and Northern Ireland
- 23 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 24 Spending money
- 25 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague