My wife and I went to Verbier in March and I have now posted the trip report with photos, videos, etc on this page http://gardkarlsen.com/Verbier_Switzerland_trip_report.htm . I hope that it can be of some use to others that are going to Verbier. This was our first ski trip so we don't have much to compare it to but we had a great time As always, let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected or fixed in the trip report. Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Travel help
- 5 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 8 Italy's central lakes!
- 9 20 Days in Europe
- 10 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 14 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 15 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 18 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 19 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 20 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 24 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 25 UBER in England