My wife and I went to Verbier in March and I have now posted the trip report with photos, videos, etc on this page http://gardkarlsen.com/Verbier_Switzerland_trip_report.htm . I hope that it can be of some use to others that are going to Verbier. This was our first ski trip so we don't have much to compare it to but we had a great time As always, let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected or fixed in the trip report. Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
My trip report from Verbier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bregenz or Lindau
- 2 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 8 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 9 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 10 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 11 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 12 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 13 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 16 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 17 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 18 Weekend in Norfolk
- 19 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 22 A Greek sojourn
- 23 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 24 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 25 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?