My wife and I went to Verbier in March and I have now posted the trip report with photos, videos, etc on this page http://gardkarlsen.com/Verbier_Switzerland_trip_report.htm . I hope that it can be of some use to others that are going to Verbier. This was our first ski trip so we don't have much to compare it to but we had a great time As always, let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected or fixed in the trip report. Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
My trip report from Verbier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Needing to re-enter Norway without processed visa
- 2 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 3 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 4 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 5 Interesting/ time worthy WWII sites in Europe
- 6 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 7 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 8 Help! Four day Malta itinerary...
- 9 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 10 Looking for Advice on Canary Island Cruises
- 11 24 hours in Vienna - recommendations please
- 12 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 13 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 14 Article on Val d'Orcia, some lodging, some restaurants, summer festas
- 15 Norway Itinerary Help
- 16 alesund norway
- 17 hiking in Norway
- 18 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???
- 19 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 20 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 21 Gaucin, Spain - Driving
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area