My wife and I went to Verbier in March and I have now posted the trip report with photos, videos, etc on this page http://gardkarlsen.com/Verbier_Switzerland_trip_report.htm . I hope that it can be of some use to others that are going to Verbier. This was our first ski trip so we don't have much to compare it to but we had a great time As always, let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected or fixed in the trip report. Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel plan help in Germany
- 2 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 Breakfast: London
- 5 Camino Redux
- 6 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 7 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 8 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 9 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 12 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 15 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 16 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 17 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 18 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 19 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 20 What is your favorite travel app?
- 21 PLITVICE LAKES
- 22 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 23 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 24 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 25 Berlin to Barcelona