My wife and I went to Verbier in March and I have now posted the trip report with photos, videos, etc on this page http://gardkarlsen.com/Verbier_Switzerland_trip_report.htm . I hope that it can be of some use to others that are going to Verbier. This was our first ski trip so we don't have much to compare it to but we had a great time As always, let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected or fixed in the trip report. Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
My trip report from Verbier
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Naples
- 2 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 5 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 6 First time Ireland trip
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 14 Granada
- 15 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 19 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 20 Azores
- 21 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 22 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 4 weeks in the UK
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report