My wife and I went to Verbier in March and I have now posted the trip report with photos, videos, etc on this page http://gardkarlsen.com/Verbier_Switzerland_trip_report.htm . I hope that it can be of some use to others that are going to Verbier. This was our first ski trip so we don't have much to compare it to but we had a great time As always, let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected or fixed in the trip report. Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 w카지노주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■아시안카지노パ아시안카지노
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Montserrat Express
- 9 London in Winter Report
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 13 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 14 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 21 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 22 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 23 ATM help
- 24 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia