My wife and I went to Verbier in March and I have now posted the trip report with photos, videos, etc on this page http://gardkarlsen.com/Verbier_Switzerland_trip_report.htm . I hope that it can be of some use to others that are going to Verbier. This was our first ski trip so we don't have much to compare it to but we had a great time As always, let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected or fixed in the trip report. Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 5 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 6 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 9 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 16 Iceland for Nine Days
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 19 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 20 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 21 Rome or Venice first
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary