My wife and I went to Verbier in March and I have now posted the trip report with photos, videos, etc on this page http://gardkarlsen.com/Verbier_Switzerland_trip_report.htm . I hope that it can be of some use to others that are going to Verbier. This was our first ski trip so we don't have much to compare it to but we had a great time As always, let me know if you see something that needs to be corrected or fixed in the trip report. Get in touch if you have any questions or comments
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Banks Mansion
- 2 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 7 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Help with itinerary
- 10 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 11 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 12 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 16 BNL machines in Italy
- 17 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 18 Planning Advice!
- 19 BNL ATMs
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 22 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 Portland, Maine GTG
- 25 Northern Italy with Kids?