For those of you that remember me, I am happy to say I made it across the UK border. The officer gave me a hard time, but I was prepared with my bank statements, letter from my flat agency, and nothing to declare, such as finding work. He didn't look too happy while he was stamping my passport of approval. but whatever, I won the battle and there was nothing he could do about it . Anyway, did you know that it can cost 55 quid for a 20-30 min cab ride?? Geez! The cab driver dropped me off at the agency (which actually exists), and they gave me my keys for my flat. So HAHA my apartment is REAL The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact that it's hard for me to open the front door. I had to ask 3 different people to help me out and open it for me. I'm not very good with keys Everyone is so polite here, and I was surprised to find so many cars driving about when it's a small village. My other problem is that I don't have a cellphone. Also does anyone know any cheap internet/broadband out there? No rude comments please.
My travel update!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 6 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 14 Christmas in Munich
- 15 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015