For those of you that remember me, I am happy to say I made it across the UK border. The officer gave me a hard time, but I was prepared with my bank statements, letter from my flat agency, and nothing to declare, such as finding work. He didn't look too happy while he was stamping my passport of approval. but whatever, I won the battle and there was nothing he could do about it . Anyway, did you know that it can cost 55 quid for a 20-30 min cab ride?? Geez! The cab driver dropped me off at the agency (which actually exists), and they gave me my keys for my flat. So HAHA my apartment is REAL The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact that it's hard for me to open the front door. I had to ask 3 different people to help me out and open it for me. I'm not very good with keys Everyone is so polite here, and I was surprised to find so many cars driving about when it's a small village. My other problem is that I don't have a cellphone. Also does anyone know any cheap internet/broadband out there? No rude comments please.
My travel update!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 2 Help me with this trip
- 3 WiFi on trains
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 8 Amalfi coast in May
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 11 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 First ever europe trip
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Using Obb website
- 16 A guide to Madrid
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 22 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 23 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 24 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 25 Tight Transfer at Gatwick