For those of you that remember me, I am happy to say I made it across the UK border. The officer gave me a hard time, but I was prepared with my bank statements, letter from my flat agency, and nothing to declare, such as finding work. He didn't look too happy while he was stamping my passport of approval. but whatever, I won the battle and there was nothing he could do about it . Anyway, did you know that it can cost 55 quid for a 20-30 min cab ride?? Geez! The cab driver dropped me off at the agency (which actually exists), and they gave me my keys for my flat. So HAHA my apartment is REAL The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact that it's hard for me to open the front door. I had to ask 3 different people to help me out and open it for me. I'm not very good with keys Everyone is so polite here, and I was surprised to find so many cars driving about when it's a small village. My other problem is that I don't have a cellphone. Also does anyone know any cheap internet/broadband out there? No rude comments please.
My travel update!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We are off to France again!!
- 2 ROME
- 3 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Car insurance in Europe...
- 6 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 7 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 8 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 9 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 10 Short Cruises on the Mediterranean
- 11 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 12 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 13 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 14 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 15 bath or york
- 16 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 17 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 18 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 19 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 20 Trip report from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, & Italy
- 21 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Websites for train or bus from Gothenburg to Copenhagen
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden