For those of you that remember me, I am happy to say I made it across the UK border. The officer gave me a hard time, but I was prepared with my bank statements, letter from my flat agency, and nothing to declare, such as finding work. He didn't look too happy while he was stamping my passport of approval. but whatever, I won the battle and there was nothing he could do about it . Anyway, did you know that it can cost 55 quid for a 20-30 min cab ride?? Geez! The cab driver dropped me off at the agency (which actually exists), and they gave me my keys for my flat. So HAHA my apartment is REAL The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact that it's hard for me to open the front door. I had to ask 3 different people to help me out and open it for me. I'm not very good with keys Everyone is so polite here, and I was surprised to find so many cars driving about when it's a small village. My other problem is that I don't have a cellphone. Also does anyone know any cheap internet/broadband out there? No rude comments please.
My travel update!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French rental car advice needed
- 2 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 3 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 4 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 7 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 8 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 9 Bus ride to Positano
- 10 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 11 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 12 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 13 Split to Venice. Help!
- 14 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 15 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 16 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 17 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 18 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 19 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 24 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 25 Tasting Cellars in Beaune