For those of you that remember me, I am happy to say I made it across the UK border. The officer gave me a hard time, but I was prepared with my bank statements, letter from my flat agency, and nothing to declare, such as finding work. He didn't look too happy while he was stamping my passport of approval. but whatever, I won the battle and there was nothing he could do about it . Anyway, did you know that it can cost 55 quid for a 20-30 min cab ride?? Geez! The cab driver dropped me off at the agency (which actually exists), and they gave me my keys for my flat. So HAHA my apartment is REAL The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact that it's hard for me to open the front door. I had to ask 3 different people to help me out and open it for me. I'm not very good with keys Everyone is so polite here, and I was surprised to find so many cars driving about when it's a small village. My other problem is that I don't have a cellphone. Also does anyone know any cheap internet/broadband out there? No rude comments please.
My travel update!!
- 1 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 4 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 5 London on a sunny day
- 6 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 7 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 8 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 9 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 10 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 15 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 18 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 19 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 20 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 21 Connection in Newark EWR
- 22 Battlefield Tour
- 23 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 24 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 25 Language Immersion Courses in France