For those of you that remember me, I am happy to say I made it across the UK border. The officer gave me a hard time, but I was prepared with my bank statements, letter from my flat agency, and nothing to declare, such as finding work. He didn't look too happy while he was stamping my passport of approval. but whatever, I won the battle and there was nothing he could do about it . Anyway, did you know that it can cost 55 quid for a 20-30 min cab ride?? Geez! The cab driver dropped me off at the agency (which actually exists), and they gave me my keys for my flat. So HAHA my apartment is REAL The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact that it's hard for me to open the front door. I had to ask 3 different people to help me out and open it for me. I'm not very good with keys Everyone is so polite here, and I was surprised to find so many cars driving about when it's a small village. My other problem is that I don't have a cellphone. Also does anyone know any cheap internet/broadband out there? No rude comments please.
My travel update!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 itinerary help
- 9 9 days in turkey
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Nice Video about Poland
- 15 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 16 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station