For those of you that remember me, I am happy to say I made it across the UK border. The officer gave me a hard time, but I was prepared with my bank statements, letter from my flat agency, and nothing to declare, such as finding work. He didn't look too happy while he was stamping my passport of approval. but whatever, I won the battle and there was nothing he could do about it . Anyway, did you know that it can cost 55 quid for a 20-30 min cab ride?? Geez! The cab driver dropped me off at the agency (which actually exists), and they gave me my keys for my flat. So HAHA my apartment is REAL The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact that it's hard for me to open the front door. I had to ask 3 different people to help me out and open it for me. I'm not very good with keys Everyone is so polite here, and I was surprised to find so many cars driving about when it's a small village. My other problem is that I don't have a cellphone. Also does anyone know any cheap internet/broadband out there? No rude comments please.
My travel update!!
- 1 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 4 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 5 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 6 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 7 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 8 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 11 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 12 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 16 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 19 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 20 Stop over in France
- 21 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 22 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 23 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 24 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 25 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!