When most people think of Mallorca, thoughts of the crowd filled beaches and nightclubs of Magaluf often emerge. However, I was shocked to see another side to the Balearic island when I visited last year - I saw a fair bit of the island and I loved it. My thoughts on Mallorca, and some pictures are in the blog post in the link below
and the complete photo album is on the facebook link below
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Football Tickets - Athens
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Positano or Sorrento?
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?