I have this route chosen so far based on threads read throughout these forums... Will do this with 2 overnight stops (leaving Barcelona 30th August) before arriving in San Sebastian for 3 nights
Would love to know your thoughts on scenery, must see stops etc... or is there a better route.. or can you really go wrong?
We love driving, interested in seeing the magnificent views, and experiencing great food and wines.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 3 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Road trip with our dog
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 Douro Valley in January?
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 13 Munich and....???
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 17 italy Cinque Terre
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 21 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris