Just finally getting some time to start doing some blogging and reflections on trips I have done over the last four years. It's never too late to catch up right?!
I just finished a summary of my Ring Road road trip experience. It is no way comprehensive of the entire trip, but it has a little bit of information in it that may prove helpful for future travelers, and some photos that I took along the way. I'm still working on my blogging ability so don't critique my writing skills too harshly, I'm used to writing crime reports, not travel blogs .
Here is the link to my website/blog: http://ericfrey2007.wixsite.com/ericfreythetravelguy/single-post/2016/09/30/The-Ring-Road
Hopefully this proves helpful for some people, as that's part of my goal with these entries!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 5 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 8 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay