Just finally getting some time to start doing some blogging and reflections on trips I have done over the last four years. It's never too late to catch up right?!
I just finished a summary of my Ring Road road trip experience. It is no way comprehensive of the entire trip, but it has a little bit of information in it that may prove helpful for future travelers, and some photos that I took along the way. I'm still working on my blogging ability so don't critique my writing skills too harshly, I'm used to writing crime reports, not travel blogs .
Here is the link to my website/blog: http://ericfrey2007.wixsite.com/ericfreythetravelguy/single-post/2016/09/30/The-Ring-Road
Hopefully this proves helpful for some people, as that's part of my goal with these entries!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 7 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Imbros Gorge
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 15 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 18 How the kids age calculated
- 19 Help required with Itinerary
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 22 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 23 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)