Just finally getting some time to start doing some blogging and reflections on trips I have done over the last four years. It's never too late to catch up right?!
I just finished a summary of my Ring Road road trip experience. It is no way comprehensive of the entire trip, but it has a little bit of information in it that may prove helpful for future travelers, and some photos that I took along the way. I'm still working on my blogging ability so don't critique my writing skills too harshly, I'm used to writing crime reports, not travel blogs .
Here is the link to my website/blog: http://ericfrey2007.wixsite.com/ericfreythetravelguy/single-post/2016/09/30/The-Ring-Road
Hopefully this proves helpful for some people, as that's part of my goal with these entries!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 2 Maximizing Norway time
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 5 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 6 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 Iceland france spain
- 11 Ex-pats with young kids
- 12 Greece
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles