we will be staying near the tower on the river. I will be going to a conference for the first three days. is there some good introduction to london tour that would be recommended? my partner has no limits about walking and is interested in the culture and history of England.
my partner is going to london for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 25 days in Europe
- 2 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 3 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 4 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 5 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 6 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 7 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 10 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 11 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 12 Newgrange
- 13 Spain. malaga to granada
- 14 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 15 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 18 Traveling after Dublin
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 21 Airb2b in Paris
- 22 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 23 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 24 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 25 Mauro Mansion B&B -- Feedback Wanted