we will be staying near the tower on the river. I will be going to a conference for the first three days. is there some good introduction to london tour that would be recommended? my partner has no limits about walking and is interested in the culture and history of England.
my partner is going to london for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 A Greek sojourn
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 9 Italy in October 2015
- 10 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 13 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Halloween in Paris
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 17 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 London Trip Travel
- 21 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 22 Itinerary 20 days
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris