we will be staying near the tower on the river. I will be going to a conference for the first three days. is there some good introduction to london tour that would be recommended? my partner has no limits about walking and is interested in the culture and history of England.
my partner is going to london for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alterations to night trains routes
- 2 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 3 Scottish Passport
- 4 London GTG late September?
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 8 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 9 Questions About Croatia
- 10 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 11 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 12 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 13 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Air France strike
- 17 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 18 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 19 Best day trips from Paris
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 21 Sunny September Trip Report
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 24 Italy tours
- 25 Norway Advice