we will be staying near the tower on the river. I will be going to a conference for the first three days. is there some good introduction to london tour that would be recommended? my partner has no limits about walking and is interested in the culture and history of England.
my partner is going to london for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a small island in Greece
- 2 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 4 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 5 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 6 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 9 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 10 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 11 How long in Venice?
- 12 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 13 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 15 Getting cash in Spain
- 16 Cotswolds village base
- 17 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 18 First Time Going to Europe
- 19 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 20 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 21 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 22 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 23 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 24 International driving permit required in France?
- 25 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report