we will be staying near the tower on the river. I will be going to a conference for the first three days. is there some good introduction to london tour that would be recommended? my partner has no limits about walking and is interested in the culture and history of England.
my partner is going to london for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 5 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 6 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 7 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 8 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 9 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 10 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 11 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 14 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 15 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 16 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 17 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 18 Vienna-Cesky Krumlov-Prague-Vienna for 7 days
- 19 Dublin to Cashel
- 20 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 21 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 22 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 23 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 24 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 25 Paris and Normandy Trains