we will be staying near the tower on the river. I will be going to a conference for the first three days. is there some good introduction to london tour that would be recommended? my partner has no limits about walking and is interested in the culture and history of England.
my partner is going to london for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 2 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 Italy in October
- 7 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 10 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 11 Paris and where else?
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris
- 13 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 16 Day trips from Lisbon
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 23 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 24 choosing seats at La Scala
- 25 Olive oil disaster in 2014