we will be staying near the tower on the river. I will be going to a conference for the first three days. is there some good introduction to london tour that would be recommended? my partner has no limits about walking and is interested in the culture and history of England.
my partner is going to london for the first time
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 5 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 6 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 7 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 17 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam