we will be staying near the tower on the river. I will be going to a conference for the first three days. is there some good introduction to london tour that would be recommended? my partner has no limits about walking and is interested in the culture and history of England.
my partner is going to london for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 4-6 weeks
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 Venice Banning Fodors
- 13 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 16 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets
- 18 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 19 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Rome---August and September
- 23 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015