we will be staying near the tower on the river. I will be going to a conference for the first three days. is there some good introduction to london tour that would be recommended? my partner has no limits about walking and is interested in the culture and history of England.
my partner is going to london for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 Day Trips from Nice
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 13 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 18 Istanbul water
- 19 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 20 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 21 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 22 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 23 Norway 2014
- 24 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia