What better place to relive my Swiss moments than here? Yes, it's been over two years since I was in Switzerland, but now is a good time to recapture my most memorable moments! So, here they are:
1. Waking up before sunrise and seeing the Matterhorn in all of its splendid glory (not an exaggeration).
2. Cable car ride in Zermatt with colorful sun flowers blooming down below, and cows closing in on our cable car.
3. The "powder blue" alpine water streams all over the place.
4. The stark contrast between the dark green forest, pristine blue skies, and snow capped mountain.
5. Horse and buggy ride through the lush forest and hearing faint cow bells (music to my ears) off in the distance.
6. Engaging with a local Swiss man who wanted to practice his English (which was a heck of a lot better than my German).
7. Peering through the windows of the little chocolate shops, and eventually succumbing to buying and devouring chocolates.
8. Looking out my window in St. Moritz and watching black and white goats parade through the streets.
9. Seeing an 80 year old gentleman hang glide off a Swiss mountain.
10. Snow tubing in the middle of summer, then drinking Swiss hot chocolate afterwards.
11. Being pulled on stage to yodel (cheesy, yet memorable).
12. Walking through the mountain with the mighty Truemmelbach Waterfalls thundering next to me.
13. Dining with friends and sampling each other's fondue.
14. Experiencing a mountain train.
15. Did I mention the chocolate? Oh yeah-there's the chocolate.
Ah...yes. A wonderful trip indeed. Up next, France. I can't wait to see what delights she will bring.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 안전한 인터넷 카지노 사이트
- 2 Escorted Tours
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 5 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 10 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Le Marche, Italy
- 15 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 16 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 17 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 18 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 21 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 22 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 23 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 24 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona