I had a wonderful trip to Ireland. My most magical moments were:
1. Walking the streets of Dublin during a rain shower and admiring the colorful umbrellas.
2. Driving by rolling hillsides of various shades of green with sheep dotted across the mountains.
3. Having to stop while cows and lambs crossed the street (now that's my kind of traffic).
4. Being serenading by 3 tipsy Irishmen.
5. The double rainbow in Galway.
6. Experiencing the Cliffs of Moher.
7. Seeing Irish children dance as we hiked the Aran Islands.
8. Dining at the Dunguaire Castle.
9. Watching a bike race in Killarney.
10. Having freshly bake scones and tea on an Irish farm, on a cold and foggy day.
Enjoy Ireland--I sure did!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass
- 3 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 4 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 7 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 8 Athens
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 11 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 14 Petrol in Greece
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 17 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 18 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 19 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 20 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 21 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 22 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 23 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 24 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 25 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?