I had a wonderful trip to Ireland. My most magical moments were:
1. Walking the streets of Dublin during a rain shower and admiring the colorful umbrellas.
2. Driving by rolling hillsides of various shades of green with sheep dotted across the mountains.
3. Having to stop while cows and lambs crossed the street (now that's my kind of traffic).
4. Being serenading by 3 tipsy Irishmen.
5. The double rainbow in Galway.
6. Experiencing the Cliffs of Moher.
7. Seeing Irish children dance as we hiked the Aran Islands.
8. Dining at the Dunguaire Castle.
9. Watching a bike race in Killarney.
10. Having freshly bake scones and tea on an Irish farm, on a cold and foggy day.
Enjoy Ireland--I sure did!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 2 train or plane
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Planning a European Trip
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 Norway Itinerary
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 14 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 18 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 restaurants in Marais district
- 21 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 25 Shoes in Scotland