I had a wonderful trip to Ireland. My most magical moments were:
1. Walking the streets of Dublin during a rain shower and admiring the colorful umbrellas.
2. Driving by rolling hillsides of various shades of green with sheep dotted across the mountains.
3. Having to stop while cows and lambs crossed the street (now that's my kind of traffic).
4. Being serenading by 3 tipsy Irishmen.
5. The double rainbow in Galway.
6. Experiencing the Cliffs of Moher.
7. Seeing Irish children dance as we hiked the Aran Islands.
8. Dining at the Dunguaire Castle.
9. Watching a bike race in Killarney.
10. Having freshly bake scones and tea on an Irish farm, on a cold and foggy day.
Enjoy Ireland--I sure did!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Internet explorer@ install CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Best layover option
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 7 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 8 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 9 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 17 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 18 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 19 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 20 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 23 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 3 days solo in London