I had a wonderful trip to Ireland. My most magical moments were:
1. Walking the streets of Dublin during a rain shower and admiring the colorful umbrellas.
2. Driving by rolling hillsides of various shades of green with sheep dotted across the mountains.
3. Having to stop while cows and lambs crossed the street (now that's my kind of traffic).
4. Being serenading by 3 tipsy Irishmen.
5. The double rainbow in Galway.
6. Experiencing the Cliffs of Moher.
7. Seeing Irish children dance as we hiked the Aran Islands.
8. Dining at the Dunguaire Castle.
9. Watching a bike race in Killarney.
10. Having freshly bake scones and tea on an Irish farm, on a cold and foggy day.
Enjoy Ireland--I sure did!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 2 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 3 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 7 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 8 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 9 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 14 First Trip to Ireland
- 15 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 18 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 19 Athens multi site pass
- 20 London best location
- 21 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel