I had a wonderful trip to Ireland. My most magical moments were:
1. Walking the streets of Dublin during a rain shower and admiring the colorful umbrellas.
2. Driving by rolling hillsides of various shades of green with sheep dotted across the mountains.
3. Having to stop while cows and lambs crossed the street (now that's my kind of traffic).
4. Being serenading by 3 tipsy Irishmen.
5. The double rainbow in Galway.
6. Experiencing the Cliffs of Moher.
7. Seeing Irish children dance as we hiked the Aran Islands.
8. Dining at the Dunguaire Castle.
9. Watching a bike race in Killarney.
10. Having freshly bake scones and tea on an Irish farm, on a cold and foggy day.
Enjoy Ireland--I sure did!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 8 Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Can parking
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Electrical Power Conversion
- 18 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Bruges