I had a wonderful trip to Ireland. My most magical moments were:
1. Walking the streets of Dublin during a rain shower and admiring the colorful umbrellas.
2. Driving by rolling hillsides of various shades of green with sheep dotted across the mountains.
3. Having to stop while cows and lambs crossed the street (now that's my kind of traffic).
4. Being serenading by 3 tipsy Irishmen.
5. The double rainbow in Galway.
6. Experiencing the Cliffs of Moher.
7. Seeing Irish children dance as we hiked the Aran Islands.
8. Dining at the Dunguaire Castle.
9. Watching a bike race in Killarney.
10. Having freshly bake scones and tea on an Irish farm, on a cold and foggy day.
Enjoy Ireland--I sure did!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 12 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 19 Alps Drive
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please