I am getting married in Madrid next year and am desperately trying to find someone to do my hair and make up. Does anyone know of someone or owns a business that could help me???? Would need them to speak English as well as my Spanish is poor!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in France
- 2 spanish winery region(s)
- 3 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Best International Sim Card
- 8 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 9 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 10 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 11 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 12 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 13 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 14 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 15 December in Deutschland
- 16 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 17 Relaxing destinations?
- 18 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 21 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 24 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 25 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell