I am getting married in Madrid next year and am desperately trying to find someone to do my hair and make up. Does anyone know of someone or owns a business that could help me???? Would need them to speak English as well as my Spanish is poor!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 2 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 3 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 4 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 5 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Small detour from Paris
- 9 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 10 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 11 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 12 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 13 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 14 please revew provence agenda
- 15 file of medicinal drug alleviation plans
- 16 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 17 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 18 Provence to Nice driving
- 19 holiday problem in Budapest
- 20 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 21 When and how to book for a trip?
- 22 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 23 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 24 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 25 Sicily or Rome