I am getting married in Madrid next year and am desperately trying to find someone to do my hair and make up. Does anyone know of someone or owns a business that could help me???? Would need them to speak English as well as my Spanish is poor!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 4 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 5 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 6 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 7 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 8 Milos beach stay
- 9 Paris to Bordeaux
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 12 WWI Battlefields
- 13 Iceland 3 day layover
- 14 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 15 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 16 Train travel
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 19 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Christmas Markets 2017
- 22 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 23 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 24 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 25 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary