Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's ever for a moment considered packing up a bag full of stuff and striking out on some adventure travel experience. I hope you enjoy, and please keep up if so because I will be adding to it over the next two months as I continue my trek.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 2 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 3 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 4 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 5 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 6 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 7 Alhambra
- 8 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 9 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 10 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 11 Dinge B&B
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 Gluten Free in Italy
- 15 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 16 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 17 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 18 Car rental in Paris
- 19 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 20 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 A few last minute questions
- 25 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.