Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's ever for a moment considered packing up a bag full of stuff and striking out on some adventure travel experience. I hope you enjoy, and please keep up if so because I will be adding to it over the next two months as I continue my trek.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 2 Reaching the Lake District
- 3 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 4 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 7 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 My special places in Europe
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 20 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 23 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 24 Italy in a week
- 25 France: Perigord - Interesting Article