My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 3 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 4 Rome Water Shortage
- 5 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Train travel to and from Paris
- 12 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 18 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 19 Vigo Spain????
- 20 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 21 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please