My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 2 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 3 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 10 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 11 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 12 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 13 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 14 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 15 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 16 Porto to Salamanca
- 17 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 18 Traveling after Dublin
- 19 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 20 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Train tickets France and Spain
- 23 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 24 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 25 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt