My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A wonderful month in France
- 2 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 3 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 4 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 9 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Galway - Walk to Pubs
- 11 Provence Planning Help
- 12 Our first trip to Europe
- 13 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 My summer in Paris
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 17 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 18 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 19 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 20 Venice: Shopping Question
- 21 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 22 Puglia and Matera
- 23 French towns in autumn
- 24 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 25 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra