My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 2 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 3 Naples and Salerno
- 4 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 5 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland
- 6 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 7 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 10 Venice - things to do?
- 11 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 12 Italy/ Spain in December
- 13 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 14 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 15 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 16 Rental car scams in Italy
- 17 Rental Car in Paris
- 18 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 20 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 21 10 Days in Iceland
- 22 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 25 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy