My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Day trip suggestion from London
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 Lake Maggiore
- 6 Day Trip near Paris
- 7 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 8 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 9 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 10 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 11 Bootcut jeans
- 12 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 13 Car rental insurance woes
- 14 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 15 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 16 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 19 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 20 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 21 Norway Fjords
- 22 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 23 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 24 UK train question
- 25 London Itinerary - Late Summer