My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(firstname.lastname@example.org)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 2 weeks in Spain
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 5 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 6 First visit to France in November
- 7 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland
- 9 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 14 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 21 Wines charted by flavor
- 22 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 23 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 24 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 25 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich