My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 5 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 12 Iceland Day 5
- 13 Holland/France/Spain
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 16 Montenegro in September
- 17 3 week stay in Scotland
- 18 Paris, France
- 19 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 20 sfo to europe
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 24 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 25 What one thing in Paris?