My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 2 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 3 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 12 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Dordogne lodging
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days