My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 London - Home Depot
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 gare de nord
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Madrid city centre?
- 14 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 15 Southern Italy
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 17 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 18 European Travel in March
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 21 Iceland in 4 days?
- 22 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam