My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 3 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 4 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 5 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 6 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 7 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 8 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 9 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 10 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 11 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 12 Cochem or Beilstein
- 13 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 14 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 15 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 16 Angels and Demons
- 17 Venice water buses
- 18 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 19 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 20 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 21 Anyone done the hoho bus tours in Malta?
- 22 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 23 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 24 Our Paris plans
- 25 Barcelona Itinerary