My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 5 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 12 BMW European Delivery program
- 13 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 14 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 15 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 16 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 17 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 18 Eating in University cafeterias
- 19 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 20 travel to western Europe from India
- 21 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 22 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 23 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 24 wineries near Ronda
- 25 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!