My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 3 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 4 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 5 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 6 Rolling bags in Venice
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 11 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 12 Big and little towns of Europe
- 13 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 14 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 15 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 16 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 17 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 18 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 19 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 20 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 23 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 24 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 25 Tell me about Manchester