My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bodrum to instanbul
- 2 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 3 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 4 Best day trips from Paris
- 5 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 8 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 9 Questions About Croatia
- 10 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 15 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 See You In Minsk
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 23 Italy tours
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Air France strike