My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Cost of Van from CDG
- 3 Northern Italian Food
- 4 German Train travel
- 5 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 6 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 7 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 12 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 13 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 14 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 15 Barcelona on budget
- 16 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 17 Where to go in March??
- 18 Advice for England and France travels?
- 19 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 20 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 21 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 22 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Provence to Nice driving
- 25 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans