My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 2 London restaurants
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 5 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 8 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 9 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 10 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 11 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 12 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 13 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 16 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 17 Istanbul water
- 18 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 19 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 20 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 21 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 22 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 23 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 24 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 25 Advice for a trip to Venice