My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 trip to norway
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 My notes on Greece 101
- 9 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Best beach town in Italy?
- 20 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 21 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 22 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 25 Five nights in Extremadura