My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Borghese Gallery Question
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 7 Italy Vacation
- 8 Stu Tower
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 11 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 12 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 13 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Germany or Sweden
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 21 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 23 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 24 Spain: train/rental car help
- 25 Amalfi itinerary help needed