My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 honeymoon in november
- 2 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 3 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 4 Amsterdam in August
- 5 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 6 Train from Rome to Naples
- 7 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 8 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 9 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 10 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 11 Best airport Car services
- 12 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 13 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 14 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 15 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 16 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 17 Day in London
- 18 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 19 sim card
- 20 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 21 Lake Garda- Italy
- 22 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 23 European Championship
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 Plan Italy trip