My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Need Information about French Alps
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 France Itinerary Advice
- 9 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 18 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 19 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 22 Transportation
- 23 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 24 4 days in Provence in early June
- 25 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?