My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Where to buy Saffron?
- 5 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 6 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 14 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 15 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 18 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 19 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 When to Visit Scotland
- 24 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions