My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Albi/Carcassone
- 3 Itinerary help needed!
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 6 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 7 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 11 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 12 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 13 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 14 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 15 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 16 Paris Libraries
- 17 Bologna Restaurants
- 18 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 19 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 20 Austrian train pricing
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 23 milan austria
- 24 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 25 A taste of Scotland and Ireland