My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 4 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast