My husband and plan to attend a wedding in France (near Strasbourg) in May 2014 and also visit family in South of France. Can you please comment on my plan?
Day 1 - fly in Amsterdam
Day 2 & 3 - Amsterdam
Day 4 - Brussel
Day 5 - Luxemberg
Day 6 & 7 - Paris
All these days, we will rent a car for travelling. Then train
Day 8 - 18 - South of France (stay with our family there)
Day 19-20 Dijon
Day 21-24 Wedding near Strasbourg (this is fixed dates)
Day 25-27 Frankfurt and fly home from here.
PS: we have been to France many times but not the cities in other countries mentioned in this schedule. Do you think it's a good plan?
My itinerary for 2014. Please help commenting. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 5 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 6 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 7 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 8 A Greek sojourn
- 9 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 10 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 13 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Weekend in Norfolk
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 20 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 23 Burgundy in May
- 24 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report