I'm needing some assistance please on our Italy itinerary for this August! We will be arriving from Zermatt, Switzerland. I have a plan but wondered if I could get some insight on if this is a good route to take, or is there a better way?? I have done a lot of research and have a good idea of what we want to see, so I'm more after logistic advice and whether the plan works or if there is a better option in terms of how to travel to places and also the order I am seeing them. The only things that are fixed are the following:
* We are entering Italy from Zermatt. We have confirmed accommodation here so this can't be changed
*We are ending our Italy journey in Rome as we have a flight to Split Croatia from here.
This is the plan so far!
Day 1: Travelling from Zermatt----------Lake Como. Staying in Argegno. Via train it seems to be over a 7hr journey.... so therefore I wonder what the roads are like to drive ourselves between these places instead? Driving seems to be more like a 3-3.5hr journey not including any stops we wish to make. We have parking at our accommodation at Argegno, so would just be after advice on whether it is best to drive or deal with the transfers and take trains & Busses.
Day 2 & 3: Argegno and exploring other towns around Lake Como:
Day 4: Travelling via car from Argegno-------------La Spezia (Cinque Terra Coast) = 3.5hrs. Staying somewhere on the coast where there is parking available
Day 5: Exploring up and down the Cinque Terra Coast either via car or train? Can anyone tell me the best way to explore this region as we will have a car but can park it at our accommodation and then take trains to where we need to go if this is a lot easier.
Day 6: Driving from La Spezia------------------to somewhere around Tuscany
On this day we were planning an easy going drive exploring the small towns close to Florence. How are the roads from the coast to these areas? Would this be the best way to see a few towns, stopping where we wish, or should we leave the car at La Spezia and take a train direct to 1 or 2 towns?
Also I'm after any tips on somewhere nice to stay overnight in this region before heading to Florence the next day!
Day 7: Drive (Or train) from our accommodation to Florence & drop off the car on the way f we still have this.
Day 8 & 9: Florence
Day 10: Take the train from Florence-------------Venice in the morning.
Day 11: Venice
Day 12: Train from Venice-------Rome
Day 13, 14 & 15: Rome
Day 16: Flying out to Split from Italy.
We are both in our early 30's. Quite happy to fly around like this to see what we can as this will be our first and only trip to Europe before Kiddies! We have done plenty of road trips overseas, and are ok travelling large distances when needed. My hubby is also a very good driver, and has mastered driving on the opposite side of the road (to us in Australia!) so I'm confident we will be ok.
I look forward to your responses and am flexible in changing the order of places around if this works better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 【kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 원정카지노주소 ■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■라이브카지노そ라이브카지노
- 3 마카오바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라주소ぜ인터넷바카라주소
- 4 실시간정선카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노ガ인터넷카지노
- 5 싱가폴바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인바카라ブ온라인바카라
- 6 국제바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라추천か인터넷바카라추천
- 7 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 8 토토총판 모집 【kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 9 황금성 온라인게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 10 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 11 헬로우카지노추천■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ハ생방송카지노
- 12 My Topic Title호게임바카라확률■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노추천さ카지노추천
- 13 생활바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라주소カ인터넷바카라주소
- 14 릴게임야마토 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 15 Scotland Questions
- 16 혼롬바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라イ바카라
- 17 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 18 코스닥전종목시세 투자금융 oninve.com
- 19 전종목시세 국제증시 oninve.com
- 20 Help with basic itinerary
- 21 증권가 해외증시현황 oninve.com
- 22 생방송바카라하는곳■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■마블카지노ら마블카지노
- 23 팜스바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노ふ인터넷카지노
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City