I am planning an interrail europe trip with family (5 of us) from beginning of august. We are planning on getting 15 days continuous pass. My plan so far is below:
Day 1: London --> Paris --> Berlin (no stop in paris)
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin --> Munich
Day 4: Munich --> Zurich
Day 5: Zurich
Day 6: Zurich --> Bern
Day 7: Train travel in switz
Day 8: Bern --> Zurich --> Rome (no stop in zurich)
Day 9: Rome
Day 10: Rome --> Venice
Day 11: Venice --> Milan --> Barcelona (no stop in milan)
Day 12: Barcelona
Day 13: Barcelona --> Madrid
Day 14: Madrid --> Paris
Day 15: Paris
Day 16: Paris
Day 17: Paris --> London
I will be using pass for first 15 days. Any suggestions to this plan? The problem I am coming across is that most of these trains require reservations. Some are reasonable prices but the one's in spain and spain to paris are super expensive. I know this is a lot of travel but hopefully its doable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 4 Georgia in 4 days
- 5 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 6 Where should I go with my family?
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 Alitala
- 10 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 13 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 14 Crete Holiday
- 15 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 16 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 17 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 18 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 19 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 23 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 24 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 25 Which Hotel in Rome