I am planning an interrail europe trip with family (5 of us) from beginning of august. We are planning on getting 15 days continuous pass. My plan so far is below:
Day 1: London --> Paris --> Berlin (no stop in paris)
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin --> Munich
Day 4: Munich --> Zurich
Day 5: Zurich
Day 6: Zurich --> Bern
Day 7: Train travel in switz
Day 8: Bern --> Zurich --> Rome (no stop in zurich)
Day 9: Rome
Day 10: Rome --> Venice
Day 11: Venice --> Milan --> Barcelona (no stop in milan)
Day 12: Barcelona
Day 13: Barcelona --> Madrid
Day 14: Madrid --> Paris
Day 15: Paris
Day 16: Paris
Day 17: Paris --> London
I will be using pass for first 15 days. Any suggestions to this plan? The problem I am coming across is that most of these trains require reservations. Some are reasonable prices but the one's in spain and spain to paris are super expensive. I know this is a lot of travel but hopefully its doable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 2 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 3 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 4 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 7 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 8 12-14 nights enough ?
- 9 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 10 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 11 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Need help with my itinerary
- 13 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Killarney
- 19 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 22 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 23 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 24 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique