I am planning an interrail europe trip with family (5 of us) from beginning of august. We are planning on getting 15 days continuous pass. My plan so far is below:
Day 1: London --> Paris --> Berlin (no stop in paris)
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin --> Munich
Day 4: Munich --> Zurich
Day 5: Zurich
Day 6: Zurich --> Bern
Day 7: Train travel in switz
Day 8: Bern --> Zurich --> Rome (no stop in zurich)
Day 9: Rome
Day 10: Rome --> Venice
Day 11: Venice --> Milan --> Barcelona (no stop in milan)
Day 12: Barcelona
Day 13: Barcelona --> Madrid
Day 14: Madrid --> Paris
Day 15: Paris
Day 16: Paris
Day 17: Paris --> London
I will be using pass for first 15 days. Any suggestions to this plan? The problem I am coming across is that most of these trains require reservations. Some are reasonable prices but the one's in spain and spain to paris are super expensive. I know this is a lot of travel but hopefully its doable.
My interrail europe travel plan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 2 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 8 Lake Como transportation questions
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 14 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 17 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 18 By train to and out of Prague
- 19 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 20 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 21 Cylades Island Hopping
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 Normandy and Loire
- 24 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 25 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8