I am planning an interrail europe trip with family (5 of us) from beginning of august. We are planning on getting 15 days continuous pass. My plan so far is below:
Day 1: London --> Paris --> Berlin (no stop in paris)
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin --> Munich
Day 4: Munich --> Zurich
Day 5: Zurich
Day 6: Zurich --> Bern
Day 7: Train travel in switz
Day 8: Bern --> Zurich --> Rome (no stop in zurich)
Day 9: Rome
Day 10: Rome --> Venice
Day 11: Venice --> Milan --> Barcelona (no stop in milan)
Day 12: Barcelona
Day 13: Barcelona --> Madrid
Day 14: Madrid --> Paris
Day 15: Paris
Day 16: Paris
Day 17: Paris --> London
I will be using pass for first 15 days. Any suggestions to this plan? The problem I am coming across is that most of these trains require reservations. Some are reasonable prices but the one's in spain and spain to paris are super expensive. I know this is a lot of travel but hopefully its doable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/white-light-smile/
- 2 if you are decisive to utilize this
- 3 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 4 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 5 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 6 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 7 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 train from ravenna to parma
- 11 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Puglia
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Ireland driving itinerary
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Day trips from Uzes
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...