I am planning an interrail europe trip with family (5 of us) from beginning of august. We are planning on getting 15 days continuous pass. My plan so far is below:
Day 1: London --> Paris --> Berlin (no stop in paris)
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin --> Munich
Day 4: Munich --> Zurich
Day 5: Zurich
Day 6: Zurich --> Bern
Day 7: Train travel in switz
Day 8: Bern --> Zurich --> Rome (no stop in zurich)
Day 9: Rome
Day 10: Rome --> Venice
Day 11: Venice --> Milan --> Barcelona (no stop in milan)
Day 12: Barcelona
Day 13: Barcelona --> Madrid
Day 14: Madrid --> Paris
Day 15: Paris
Day 16: Paris
Day 17: Paris --> London
I will be using pass for first 15 days. Any suggestions to this plan? The problem I am coming across is that most of these trains require reservations. Some are reasonable prices but the one's in spain and spain to paris are super expensive. I know this is a lot of travel but hopefully its doable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Private Car to & from Paris CDG
- 5 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 6 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 7 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 8 Portugal trains
- 9 Gluten Free in Italy
- 10 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 11 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 12 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 13 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 14 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 15 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 16 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 17 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 20 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 23 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 24 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 25 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]