I am planning an interrail europe trip with family (5 of us) from beginning of august. We are planning on getting 15 days continuous pass. My plan so far is below:
Day 1: London --> Paris --> Berlin (no stop in paris)
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin --> Munich
Day 4: Munich --> Zurich
Day 5: Zurich
Day 6: Zurich --> Bern
Day 7: Train travel in switz
Day 8: Bern --> Zurich --> Rome (no stop in zurich)
Day 9: Rome
Day 10: Rome --> Venice
Day 11: Venice --> Milan --> Barcelona (no stop in milan)
Day 12: Barcelona
Day 13: Barcelona --> Madrid
Day 14: Madrid --> Paris
Day 15: Paris
Day 16: Paris
Day 17: Paris --> London
I will be using pass for first 15 days. Any suggestions to this plan? The problem I am coming across is that most of these trains require reservations. Some are reasonable prices but the one's in spain and spain to paris are super expensive. I know this is a lot of travel but hopefully its doable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 2 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 3 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 4 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 5 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 6 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 7 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 8 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 11 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 12 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 13 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 16 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 17 2 Days in Istanbul
- 18 Journees du Patrimoine
- 19 Segovia Hotel
- 20 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 21 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 22 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 23 Germany Itinerary
- 24 La Tavola Marche
- 25 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney