I am planning an interrail europe trip with family (5 of us) from beginning of august. We are planning on getting 15 days continuous pass. My plan so far is below:
Day 1: London --> Paris --> Berlin (no stop in paris)
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin --> Munich
Day 4: Munich --> Zurich
Day 5: Zurich
Day 6: Zurich --> Bern
Day 7: Train travel in switz
Day 8: Bern --> Zurich --> Rome (no stop in zurich)
Day 9: Rome
Day 10: Rome --> Venice
Day 11: Venice --> Milan --> Barcelona (no stop in milan)
Day 12: Barcelona
Day 13: Barcelona --> Madrid
Day 14: Madrid --> Paris
Day 15: Paris
Day 16: Paris
Day 17: Paris --> London
I will be using pass for first 15 days. Any suggestions to this plan? The problem I am coming across is that most of these trains require reservations. Some are reasonable prices but the one's in spain and spain to paris are super expensive. I know this is a lot of travel but hopefully its doable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 실시간카지노
- 2 tipping
- 3 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 4 Santorini and Positano.
- 5 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 6 Germany
- 7 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 8 Females are real very mindful about
- 9 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 10 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 11 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 12 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 13 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 18 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 19 14 days in Greece
- 20 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 23 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 24 The DCC scam is spreading
- 25 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo