I am traveling to Greece with my boyfriend in September. Neither of us have ever been to Greece before, and we dont have alot of time there. We will have 9 full days/nights there (11 including time spent traveling to and from the US). We only want to spend one day in Athens, exploring the museums, and then the rest of our time split between Santorini and Mykonos. Should we split our time evenly, or designate more nights in one specific island. My boyfriend is 28 and I am 25, so we definitally want to spend a night or two enjoying the clubs and night life mykonos has to offer, but also want to relax and soak up all the beautiful senary greece has to offer! Any help would be great. Also we are on a budget but would like to know what areas are best to stay at, close to the beaches and stores. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Towns around Lucca
- 7 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 8 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Georgia in 4 days
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dublin Luggage storage
- 15 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 23 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 24 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 25 Which Hotel in Rome