I am traveling to Greece with my boyfriend in September. Neither of us have ever been to Greece before, and we dont have alot of time there. We will have 9 full days/nights there (11 including time spent traveling to and from the US). We only want to spend one day in Athens, exploring the museums, and then the rest of our time split between Santorini and Mykonos. Should we split our time evenly, or designate more nights in one specific island. My boyfriend is 28 and I am 25, so we definitally want to spend a night or two enjoying the clubs and night life mykonos has to offer, but also want to relax and soak up all the beautiful senary greece has to offer! Any help would be great. Also we are on a budget but would like to know what areas are best to stay at, close to the beaches and stores. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Brno train station
- 2 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 8 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 16 Moving to Italy
- 17 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 18 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 19 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 25 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017