I am traveling to Greece with my boyfriend in September. Neither of us have ever been to Greece before, and we dont have alot of time there. We will have 9 full days/nights there (11 including time spent traveling to and from the US). We only want to spend one day in Athens, exploring the museums, and then the rest of our time split between Santorini and Mykonos. Should we split our time evenly, or designate more nights in one specific island. My boyfriend is 28 and I am 25, so we definitally want to spend a night or two enjoying the clubs and night life mykonos has to offer, but also want to relax and soak up all the beautiful senary greece has to offer! Any help would be great. Also we are on a budget but would like to know what areas are best to stay at, close to the beaches and stores. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 16 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence