I am traveling to Greece with my boyfriend in September. Neither of us have ever been to Greece before, and we dont have alot of time there. We will have 9 full days/nights there (11 including time spent traveling to and from the US). We only want to spend one day in Athens, exploring the museums, and then the rest of our time split between Santorini and Mykonos. Should we split our time evenly, or designate more nights in one specific island. My boyfriend is 28 and I am 25, so we definitally want to spend a night or two enjoying the clubs and night life mykonos has to offer, but also want to relax and soak up all the beautiful senary greece has to offer! Any help would be great. Also we are on a budget but would like to know what areas are best to stay at, close to the beaches and stores. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 2 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 7 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 8 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 11 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 12 Vigo Spain????
- 13 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Paris in August
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Visiting Zurich
- 20 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain