I am traveling to Greece with my boyfriend in September. Neither of us have ever been to Greece before, and we dont have alot of time there. We will have 9 full days/nights there (11 including time spent traveling to and from the US). We only want to spend one day in Athens, exploring the museums, and then the rest of our time split between Santorini and Mykonos. Should we split our time evenly, or designate more nights in one specific island. My boyfriend is 28 and I am 25, so we definitally want to spend a night or two enjoying the clubs and night life mykonos has to offer, but also want to relax and soak up all the beautiful senary greece has to offer! Any help would be great. Also we are on a budget but would like to know what areas are best to stay at, close to the beaches and stores. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Juangfrau / mt
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!