We are mid-aged couple, love photography, enjoy new experience with different culture and moderate hiking for scenic views, travel with low-moderate budget at moderate pace.
I’m planning a trip to Turkey in late May:
flight to Istanbul 3 nights
flight to Izmir, rent a car to explore Pamukkale and its neighbors 4-5 nights
stay in Cesme 2-3 nights
flight back to Istanbul 3 nights then flight home.
I thought of going to Goreme, but thinking of the long exhausting bus ride or flight + bus, I tend to cut it off so be less stressful while explore more around Aegean coast and Istanbul.
My questions are:
1. Is my plan efficient overall (sightseeing, time, cost)?
2. Is driving convenient or better off by taking a bus from site to site?
3. What should I be aware of if driving around Pamukkale and Aegean coastal area? (I only did driving in Southern Germany in Europe)
4. Which scenic or unique local site I must not miss in this trip?
Your tips and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Korean Messages
- 13 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit