I'm posting this again, because it went unnoticed in am unrelated thread:
• Astronomical clock and Old Town Hall
• Our Lady before Tyn
• Church of St. James
• Municipal House
• Jewish Quarter
• Convent of St. Agnes
• The Loreta
• Strahov Library
• Prague Castle and St. Vitus
• St.Nicholas Church
• Wallenstein Gardens
• Kampa Park
• Charles Bridge
• Vysehrad Citadel
• Wenceslas Square
• National Memorial of the Heroes of the Heydrich Terror
• National Gallery
• Letna Gardens
• Day trip to Dresden
• Morning train to Cesky Krumlov
(Sleep in Cesky Krumlov)
• See more of Cesky Krumlov
• Afternoon bus to Prague
Thoughts? Am I spending too much time in Prague? Do you think I can squeeze in a day trip to Terezin instead of visiting the National Gallery, or would that be too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 2 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Lille Braderie 2017
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 7 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 10 Thinking about the Fjords
- 11 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 12 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 13 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 20 Greek Village
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam