I'm posting this again, because it went unnoticed in am unrelated thread:
• Astronomical clock and Old Town Hall
• Our Lady before Tyn
• Church of St. James
• Municipal House
• Jewish Quarter
• Convent of St. Agnes
• The Loreta
• Strahov Library
• Prague Castle and St. Vitus
• St.Nicholas Church
• Wallenstein Gardens
• Kampa Park
• Charles Bridge
• Vysehrad Citadel
• Wenceslas Square
• National Memorial of the Heroes of the Heydrich Terror
• National Gallery
• Letna Gardens
• Day trip to Dresden
• Morning train to Cesky Krumlov
(Sleep in Cesky Krumlov)
• See more of Cesky Krumlov
• Afternoon bus to Prague
Thoughts? Am I spending too much time in Prague? Do you think I can squeeze in a day trip to Terezin instead of visiting the National Gallery, or would that be too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Dublin Luggage storage
- 8 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Towns around Lucca
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy