This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague old town
- 2 Rome Airport Question!
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 5 http://www.dermayouth.org/prostacet-review
- 6 tablet
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 9 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 10 26 days in Italy
- 11 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 12 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 13 Car rental between countries
- 14 Holland Itinerary
- 15 Train Ticket Help
- 16 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.