This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
My 3 Days In Rome Report
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 4 Dublin to Armagh?
- 5 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 6 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 7 Gite and/or agritourism
- 8 Apartment for family trip to London
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Prebook B&Bs
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?