This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Overnight Train Questions
- 5 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 6 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 7 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 8 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 9 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 10 What to see in Dresden...
- 11 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Croatia in late April
- 13 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 14 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 15 Italy - best two central locations
- 16 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 17 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 18 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 19 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 20 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 21 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 22 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 23 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?