This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 2 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 3 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 4 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 11 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 12 celticmoon, a quick question
- 13 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 14 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 B&B in Ireland
- 17 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 18 Europe First Timers
- 19 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 22 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 23 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 24 Greek Village
- 25 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley