This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/milou-skincare/
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 15 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 20 Sim Cards
- 21 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Portugal rental car
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan