This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 2 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 3 Currency
- 4 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Breakfast: London
- 9 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 10 Montpellier to Arles
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 15 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 16 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 17 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 18 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 21 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 22 Poland Tour Group
- 23 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 24 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia