This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
My 3 Days In Rome Report
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 2 Days in Rome
- 3 hiking in northern italy in october
- 4 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 5 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 6 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 7 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 8 3 days in Rome
- 9 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 12 week in calabria
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 Globus Tours
- 15 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 20 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 24 Paris Hidden Railway
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please