This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
My 3 Days In Rome Report
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 9 days in turkey
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Nice Video about Poland
- 15 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 18 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 19 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 20 Estonia Amber
- 21 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 22 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 23 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh