This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Florence, Italy
- 4 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 5 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 6 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 7 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 8 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 9 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 10 Tyrol day hiking
- 11 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 12 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 14 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 15 I'm back.....
- 16 To europe this Aug
- 17 One week in & near Marseille
- 18 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 19 FCO connection time
- 20 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 21 Charles Degaulle question
- 22 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 23 Italy trains question
- 24 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 25 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia