This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
My 3 Days In Rome Report
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 2 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 9 First time Ireland trip
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Switzerland help...?
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?