This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Maps of Ireland
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Itinerary help please!
- 4 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 Dover queues
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 10 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 11 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 12 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Puglia
- 15 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 18 From London to Paris to US
- 19 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 Residential wallpaper designs
- 22 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 France to stop making foie grois