So I gave it some thoughts and finally decided where I want to go, I plan to make the best out of 4 countries rather than seeing all capitals in Europe
I decided to see (Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and France)
1st um a pragmatic person, um ready to try anything new, I would prefer museums and churches, the Alps which I fell in love just by seeing some pictures, don't like party, don't drink or smoke, love History, Architecture, Quietness and Green, the only crowd I like is for football or local simple festivals,(yes um just 20 ) want to try canyoning and skydiving.
my plan is
1- Rome (4 days) 2- Florence (3 days) 3- Venice (2 days) 4- Interlaken (3 days) 5- Gimmelwald (2 days) 6- Bernese (2 days) 7- Nice (2 days) 8- Aix-en-Provence ( 1 day) 9- Barcelona (2 days) 10- Seville (2 days-might skip) 11- Toledo (2 days) 12- Madrid (3 days) 13- Burgos (1 day-might skip) 14- Paris (6 days) 15- Rouen (1 day-might skip) 16- Bayeux (1 day-might skip)
SSSSOOO my question is
1- Do you have any tips or advice in modification of the plan
2- Um running on an open budget but I was hoping to cut it to minimum and don't exceed 4,000 euro but at the same time I don't mind spending a lot on canyon or skydiving, Um doing couchsurfing and hostels, Do you have tips about the activities mentioned or accommodation or Eating
3- Um considering buying Bus pass for a month, Do you think It's better or Rail pass or air transportation and to this plan a pass or one ticket at a time is better !
I Hope all questions are answered, I'm all ears.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Maggiore?
- 2 what to do in florence
- 3 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 4 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 5 If Greece exits
- 6 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 7 Ecotourism Holiday Survey for Extended Project
- 8 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 9 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 10 Our first trip to Europe
- 11 Berlin Itinerary
- 12 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 13 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 14 Spain vacation itinerary suggestions
- 15 Refund Oyster Card
- 16 A plethora of islands
- 17 Best Things to do in Bristol
- 18 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 19 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 20 For art lovers in London next week
- 21 barcelona
- 22 London for work Paris for play!
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 French ATC strike lifted
- 25 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report