So I gave it some thoughts and finally decided where I want to go, I plan to make the best out of 4 countries rather than seeing all capitals in Europe
I decided to see (Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and France)
1st um a pragmatic person, um ready to try anything new, I would prefer museums and churches, the Alps which I fell in love just by seeing some pictures, don't like party, don't drink or smoke, love History, Architecture, Quietness and Green, the only crowd I like is for football or local simple festivals,(yes um just 20 ) want to try canyoning and skydiving.
my plan is
1- Rome (4 days) 2- Florence (3 days) 3- Venice (2 days) 4- Interlaken (3 days) 5- Gimmelwald (2 days) 6- Bernese (2 days) 7- Nice (2 days) 8- Aix-en-Provence ( 1 day) 9- Barcelona (2 days) 10- Seville (2 days-might skip) 11- Toledo (2 days) 12- Madrid (3 days) 13- Burgos (1 day-might skip) 14- Paris (6 days) 15- Rouen (1 day-might skip) 16- Bayeux (1 day-might skip)
SSSSOOO my question is
1- Do you have any tips or advice in modification of the plan
2- Um running on an open budget but I was hoping to cut it to minimum and don't exceed 4,000 euro but at the same time I don't mind spending a lot on canyon or skydiving, Um doing couchsurfing and hostels, Do you have tips about the activities mentioned or accommodation or Eating
3- Um considering buying Bus pass for a month, Do you think It's better or Rail pass or air transportation and to this plan a pass or one ticket at a time is better !
I Hope all questions are answered, I'm all ears.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 2 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 3 London 2For1 question
- 4 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 7 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 8 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 9 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 17 Last night in Sweden
- 18 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 22 charming cities in Spain
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal