So I gave it some thoughts and finally decided where I want to go, I plan to make the best out of 4 countries rather than seeing all capitals in Europe
I decided to see (Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and France)
1st um a pragmatic person, um ready to try anything new, I would prefer museums and churches, the Alps which I fell in love just by seeing some pictures, don't like party, don't drink or smoke, love History, Architecture, Quietness and Green, the only crowd I like is for football or local simple festivals,(yes um just 20 ) want to try canyoning and skydiving.
my plan is
1- Rome (4 days) 2- Florence (3 days) 3- Venice (2 days) 4- Interlaken (3 days) 5- Gimmelwald (2 days) 6- Bernese (2 days) 7- Nice (2 days) 8- Aix-en-Provence ( 1 day) 9- Barcelona (2 days) 10- Seville (2 days-might skip) 11- Toledo (2 days) 12- Madrid (3 days) 13- Burgos (1 day-might skip) 14- Paris (6 days) 15- Rouen (1 day-might skip) 16- Bayeux (1 day-might skip)
SSSSOOO my question is
1- Do you have any tips or advice in modification of the plan
2- Um running on an open budget but I was hoping to cut it to minimum and don't exceed 4,000 euro but at the same time I don't mind spending a lot on canyon or skydiving, Um doing couchsurfing and hostels, Do you have tips about the activities mentioned or accommodation or Eating
3- Um considering buying Bus pass for a month, Do you think It's better or Rail pass or air transportation and to this plan a pass or one ticket at a time is better !
I Hope all questions are answered, I'm all ears.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 4 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 5 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 6 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 7 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 AVE train tickets questions.
- 10 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 11 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 12 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 18 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 19 How big backpack do I need?
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 22 Path of the Gods Question
- 23 Loire Valley 12 days
- 24 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 25 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?