So I gave it some thoughts and finally decided where I want to go, I plan to make the best out of 4 countries rather than seeing all capitals in Europe
I decided to see (Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and France)
1st um a pragmatic person, um ready to try anything new, I would prefer museums and churches, the Alps which I fell in love just by seeing some pictures, don't like party, don't drink or smoke, love History, Architecture, Quietness and Green, the only crowd I like is for football or local simple festivals,(yes um just 20 ) want to try canyoning and skydiving.
my plan is
1- Rome (4 days) 2- Florence (3 days) 3- Venice (2 days) 4- Interlaken (3 days) 5- Gimmelwald (2 days) 6- Bernese (2 days) 7- Nice (2 days) 8- Aix-en-Provence ( 1 day) 9- Barcelona (2 days) 10- Seville (2 days-might skip) 11- Toledo (2 days) 12- Madrid (3 days) 13- Burgos (1 day-might skip) 14- Paris (6 days) 15- Rouen (1 day-might skip) 16- Bayeux (1 day-might skip)
SSSSOOO my question is
1- Do you have any tips or advice in modification of the plan
2- Um running on an open budget but I was hoping to cut it to minimum and don't exceed 4,000 euro but at the same time I don't mind spending a lot on canyon or skydiving, Um doing couchsurfing and hostels, Do you have tips about the activities mentioned or accommodation or Eating
3- Um considering buying Bus pass for a month, Do you think It's better or Rail pass or air transportation and to this plan a pass or one ticket at a time is better !
I Hope all questions are answered, I'm all ears.
My 2nd step in planning a Europe Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best london location to stay?
- 2 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 5 Passport stamp in the UK
- 6 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 7 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 8 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 9 What's your suggestion ????
- 10 Germany and Switzerland
- 11 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 12 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 13 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 14 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 15 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 16 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Scotland and northern England
- 25 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY