So I gave it some thoughts and finally decided where I want to go, I plan to make the best out of 4 countries rather than seeing all capitals in Europe
I decided to see (Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and France)
1st um a pragmatic person, um ready to try anything new, I would prefer museums and churches, the Alps which I fell in love just by seeing some pictures, don't like party, don't drink or smoke, love History, Architecture, Quietness and Green, the only crowd I like is for football or local simple festivals,(yes um just 20 ) want to try canyoning and skydiving.
my plan is
1- Rome (4 days) 2- Florence (3 days) 3- Venice (2 days) 4- Interlaken (3 days) 5- Gimmelwald (2 days) 6- Bernese (2 days) 7- Nice (2 days) 8- Aix-en-Provence ( 1 day) 9- Barcelona (2 days) 10- Seville (2 days-might skip) 11- Toledo (2 days) 12- Madrid (3 days) 13- Burgos (1 day-might skip) 14- Paris (6 days) 15- Rouen (1 day-might skip) 16- Bayeux (1 day-might skip)
SSSSOOO my question is
1- Do you have any tips or advice in modification of the plan
2- Um running on an open budget but I was hoping to cut it to minimum and don't exceed 4,000 euro but at the same time I don't mind spending a lot on canyon or skydiving, Um doing couchsurfing and hostels, Do you have tips about the activities mentioned or accommodation or Eating
3- Um considering buying Bus pass for a month, Do you think It's better or Rail pass or air transportation and to this plan a pass or one ticket at a time is better !
I Hope all questions are answered, I'm all ears.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 2 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 3 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 4 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 5 Tuscany literature
- 6 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 7 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 10 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 11 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 12 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 13 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 14 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 15 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 16 wandering in venice
- 17 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 18 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 19 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 20 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 Final Itinerary help
- 23 Finalizing Itinerary
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome