So I gave it some thoughts and finally decided where I want to go, I plan to make the best out of 4 countries rather than seeing all capitals in Europe
I decided to see (Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and France)
1st um a pragmatic person, um ready to try anything new, I would prefer museums and churches, the Alps which I fell in love just by seeing some pictures, don't like party, don't drink or smoke, love History, Architecture, Quietness and Green, the only crowd I like is for football or local simple festivals,(yes um just 20 ) want to try canyoning and skydiving.
my plan is
1- Rome (4 days) 2- Florence (3 days) 3- Venice (2 days) 4- Interlaken (3 days) 5- Gimmelwald (2 days) 6- Bernese (2 days) 7- Nice (2 days) 8- Aix-en-Provence ( 1 day) 9- Barcelona (2 days) 10- Seville (2 days-might skip) 11- Toledo (2 days) 12- Madrid (3 days) 13- Burgos (1 day-might skip) 14- Paris (6 days) 15- Rouen (1 day-might skip) 16- Bayeux (1 day-might skip)
SSSSOOO my question is
1- Do you have any tips or advice in modification of the plan
2- Um running on an open budget but I was hoping to cut it to minimum and don't exceed 4,000 euro but at the same time I don't mind spending a lot on canyon or skydiving, Um doing couchsurfing and hostels, Do you have tips about the activities mentioned or accommodation or Eating
3- Um considering buying Bus pass for a month, Do you think It's better or Rail pass or air transportation and to this plan a pass or one ticket at a time is better !
I Hope all questions are answered, I'm all ears.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 2 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 3 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 4 tipping
- 5 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 8 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 9 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 10 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 11 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 12 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 13 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 14 Oslo airport to hotel
- 15 Paris and Lyon
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 18 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 19 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 20 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 21 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 22 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 23 Hiking in Luberon
- 24 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 25 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip