So I gave it some thoughts and finally decided where I want to go, I plan to make the best out of 4 countries rather than seeing all capitals in Europe
I decided to see (Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and France)
1st um a pragmatic person, um ready to try anything new, I would prefer museums and churches, the Alps which I fell in love just by seeing some pictures, don't like party, don't drink or smoke, love History, Architecture, Quietness and Green, the only crowd I like is for football or local simple festivals,(yes um just 20 ) want to try canyoning and skydiving.
my plan is
1- Rome (4 days) 2- Florence (3 days) 3- Venice (2 days) 4- Interlaken (3 days) 5- Gimmelwald (2 days) 6- Bernese (2 days) 7- Nice (2 days) 8- Aix-en-Provence ( 1 day) 9- Barcelona (2 days) 10- Seville (2 days-might skip) 11- Toledo (2 days) 12- Madrid (3 days) 13- Burgos (1 day-might skip) 14- Paris (6 days) 15- Rouen (1 day-might skip) 16- Bayeux (1 day-might skip)
SSSSOOO my question is
1- Do you have any tips or advice in modification of the plan
2- Um running on an open budget but I was hoping to cut it to minimum and don't exceed 4,000 euro but at the same time I don't mind spending a lot on canyon or skydiving, Um doing couchsurfing and hostels, Do you have tips about the activities mentioned or accommodation or Eating
3- Um considering buying Bus pass for a month, Do you think It's better or Rail pass or air transportation and to this plan a pass or one ticket at a time is better !
I Hope all questions are answered, I'm all ears.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 4 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 5 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Ireland with teen daughter
- 10 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 12 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 13 Please critique my itinerary
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 First time in Greece
- 16 toarmina or cefalu
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 19 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 20 Planning Europe itinerary
- 21 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 22 London Pass or No?
- 23 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 2 Days in Bologna