So I gave it some thoughts and finally decided where I want to go, I plan to make the best out of 4 countries rather than seeing all capitals in Europe
I decided to see (Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and France)
1st um a pragmatic person, um ready to try anything new, I would prefer museums and churches, the Alps which I fell in love just by seeing some pictures, don't like party, don't drink or smoke, love History, Architecture, Quietness and Green, the only crowd I like is for football or local simple festivals,(yes um just 20 ) want to try canyoning and skydiving.
my plan is
1- Rome (4 days) 2- Florence (3 days) 3- Venice (2 days) 4- Interlaken (3 days) 5- Gimmelwald (2 days) 6- Bernese (2 days) 7- Nice (2 days) 8- Aix-en-Provence ( 1 day) 9- Barcelona (2 days) 10- Seville (2 days-might skip) 11- Toledo (2 days) 12- Madrid (3 days) 13- Burgos (1 day-might skip) 14- Paris (6 days) 15- Rouen (1 day-might skip) 16- Bayeux (1 day-might skip)
SSSSOOO my question is
1- Do you have any tips or advice in modification of the plan
2- Um running on an open budget but I was hoping to cut it to minimum and don't exceed 4,000 euro but at the same time I don't mind spending a lot on canyon or skydiving, Um doing couchsurfing and hostels, Do you have tips about the activities mentioned or accommodation or Eating
3- Um considering buying Bus pass for a month, Do you think It's better or Rail pass or air transportation and to this plan a pass or one ticket at a time is better !
I Hope all questions are answered, I'm all ears.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 7 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 8 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 9 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 10 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 11 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 12 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 13 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Coastal Denmark
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?