My and my gf both 25 years old from asia am heading into the cold winter of Europe end of January 2017. I know it's gonna be cold but it's the only dates me and my girlfriend can take a month off from work. So here goes!
Amsterdam 3 nights
Berlin 2 nights
Prague 4 nights
Budapest 4 nights
Vienna 4 nights
Salzburg 3 nights
Venice 3 nights
Munich 3 nights
...Fly home from munich
Can anyone advice me where i should add or remove? Berlin is like a stopover towards Prague and Venice i added that in because it's near to Salzburg. Other than that is this doable or should i change it? I've never been to europe and i'm interested in castles and history as well as the beautiful view! Also it'll be in cold February so i'm not sure what is exactly possible to do in some cities. I would like to go skiing as well but am not sure where is exactly affordable from my list of counties. I need all the help! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ Antivirus CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Trogir or Split
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help