My and my gf both 25 years old from asia am heading into the cold winter of Europe end of January 2017. I know it's gonna be cold but it's the only dates me and my girlfriend can take a month off from work. So here goes!
Amsterdam 3 nights
Berlin 2 nights
Prague 4 nights
Budapest 4 nights
Vienna 4 nights
Salzburg 3 nights
Venice 3 nights
Munich 3 nights
...Fly home from munich
Can anyone advice me where i should add or remove? Berlin is like a stopover towards Prague and Venice i added that in because it's near to Salzburg. Other than that is this doable or should i change it? I've never been to europe and i'm interested in castles and history as well as the beautiful view! Also it'll be in cold February so i'm not sure what is exactly possible to do in some cities. I would like to go skiing as well but am not sure where is exactly affordable from my list of counties. I need all the help! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실제카지노 《→❞【 SSK68。CoM 】❞←》슈퍼카지노실제카지노
- 2 Canal du Midi
- 3 Family vacation to europe
- 4 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 5 Day in Madrid
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Barcelona and...
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 charming cities in Spain
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 15 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 16 Spain during Holy Week
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 25 Paris catacombs question