My and my gf both 25 years old from asia am heading into the cold winter of Europe end of January 2017. I know it's gonna be cold but it's the only dates me and my girlfriend can take a month off from work. So here goes!
Amsterdam 3 nights
Berlin 2 nights
Prague 4 nights
Budapest 4 nights
Vienna 4 nights
Salzburg 3 nights
Venice 3 nights
Munich 3 nights
...Fly home from munich
Can anyone advice me where i should add or remove? Berlin is like a stopover towards Prague and Venice i added that in because it's near to Salzburg. Other than that is this doable or should i change it? I've never been to europe and i'm interested in castles and history as well as the beautiful view! Also it'll be in cold February so i'm not sure what is exactly possible to do in some cities. I would like to go skiing as well but am not sure where is exactly affordable from my list of counties. I need all the help! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 4 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Trains in Alps and UK
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 12 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 13 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 14 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 15 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close