My and my gf both 25 years old from asia am heading into the cold winter of Europe end of January 2017. I know it's gonna be cold but it's the only dates me and my girlfriend can take a month off from work. So here goes!
Amsterdam 3 nights
Berlin 2 nights
Prague 4 nights
Budapest 4 nights
Vienna 4 nights
Salzburg 3 nights
Venice 3 nights
Munich 3 nights
...Fly home from munich
Can anyone advice me where i should add or remove? Berlin is like a stopover towards Prague and Venice i added that in because it's near to Salzburg. Other than that is this doable or should i change it? I've never been to europe and i'm interested in castles and history as well as the beautiful view! Also it'll be in cold February so i'm not sure what is exactly possible to do in some cities. I would like to go skiing as well but am not sure where is exactly affordable from my list of counties. I need all the help! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 Language to use in Belgium
- 3 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 4 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 5 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 6 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 7 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 8 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 9 Car Hire Bologna
- 10 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 11 San Sebastian Beaches
- 12 Skiathos 2017
- 13 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 18 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 19 Driving in Wales
- 20 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 21 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 22 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Need train ticket help for Prague
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)