I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 2 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 3 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 4 International Friends Tour
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Walking Scotland
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Help with itinerary
- 11 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 16 Bordeaux TRIP
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 19 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 20 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 21 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 22 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 23 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 England and Wales by public transport