I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 8 Prague on a budget...
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 11 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 15 First trip - destination advice!
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 From Genoa to Rome...
- 25 Spain in November