I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 7 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Overnight at Heathrow
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 22 Prague
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 9 days in London