I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 2 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 3 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 4 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 5 Basque country ideas
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 20 Days in Europe
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 13 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 14 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 15 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 16 First trip to Italy
- 17 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 18 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 19 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 22 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.