I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Areas in Milan
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 http://supplementbase.com/nutraher-lean
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Perugia
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Ireland itinerary help please
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 CDG much improved
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 Italy bus or train
- 25 May get together in Paris