I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence to Nice driving
- 2 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 3 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 4 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 5 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 6 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Small detour from Paris
- 10 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 11 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 12 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 13 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 14 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 15 please revew provence agenda
- 16 file of medicinal drug alleviation plans
- 17 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 18 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 19 holiday problem in Budapest
- 20 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 21 When and how to book for a trip?
- 22 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 23 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 24 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 25 Sicily or Rome