I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Paris advice with kids
- 6 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 tickets for Wimbledon
- 9 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 10 Chania
- 11 Iceland car rental agencies
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Paris hotel
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas