I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden