I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 2 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 3 Self drive tour companies
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 5 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 Praiano
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Help please
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 19 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 20 Rome to venice
- 21 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy