I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to Wear in Scotland
- 2 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 3 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 4 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 7 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 10 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 11 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 12 One way car drop fee
- 13 2 weeks in France next May
- 14 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 15 Driving out of Heathrow
- 16 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Stunning Stockholm - August 2010
- 19 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 20 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 21 2015 Flight Prices
- 22 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 23 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 24 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 25 Shuttle Service in Paris