I'm having a 40 days trip to Europe from 10-8 to 20-9 and I'm starting to plan it
so the first step is to decide which cities um going to visit and I have some options in mind and want your opinion about them
Option #1: going to all the cities I wished to see (major ones) in a range of 3:6 days each
Option #2: spending more time in few countries to really see them all and to skip three or four major ones in the end
Example (Venice>Milan>Florence>Rome>Marseille>Barca>Madrid>Lyon>Paris >..)
option #3: to mix both options, like going big for one country and major in the rest and skip two or three in the end !
And if I am to skip cities so I would plan another trip in 3 of 4 years, but um afraid at the same time that this chance wouldn't happen again !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 2 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 To europe this Aug
- 6 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 7 Ireland in November
- 8 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 9 I'm back.....
- 10 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help
- 12 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 Ireland ToDo
- 15 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 16 FAQs
- 17 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Normandy - driving trip
- 20 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 21 Ballet Bolshoi
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 24 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 25 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)