We are arriving at MXP and thinking of taking a taxi/ferry combination to get to Bellagio. I know there is a bus to Como from the airport but according to the bus schedule we would have to wait about two hours for the next bus. We were planning to taxi to Como however I read one suggestion to taxi to Tremezzo instead. This would result in a much shorter ferry ride to Bellagio. Anyone have experience to know what taxi fares to expect to Tremezza and would it be significantly cheaper to taxi to Como instead?
MXP to Bellagio - taxi to Como or Tremezzo??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Bus Tour Recommendation?
- 2 Russian Visa Question
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 4 Ireland train system: first class??
- 5 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 6 Paris - one day itinerary
- 7 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 8 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 9 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 10 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 11 apartment
- 12 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 13 travel insurance
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 16 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 18 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 19 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 20 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 21 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 22 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 23 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 25 Greece for a month with a baby