We are arriving at MXP and thinking of taking a taxi/ferry combination to get to Bellagio. I know there is a bus to Como from the airport but according to the bus schedule we would have to wait about two hours for the next bus. We were planning to taxi to Como however I read one suggestion to taxi to Tremezzo instead. This would result in a much shorter ferry ride to Bellagio. Anyone have experience to know what taxi fares to expect to Tremezza and would it be significantly cheaper to taxi to Como instead?
MXP to Bellagio - taxi to Como or Tremezzo??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 3 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 4 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 5 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 6 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 7 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 8 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 9 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 12 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 13 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 14 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 15 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 16 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 18 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 22 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 23 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 24 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece