We are arriving at MXP and thinking of taking a taxi/ferry combination to get to Bellagio. I know there is a bus to Como from the airport but according to the bus schedule we would have to wait about two hours for the next bus. We were planning to taxi to Como however I read one suggestion to taxi to Tremezzo instead. This would result in a much shorter ferry ride to Bellagio. Anyone have experience to know what taxi fares to expect to Tremezza and would it be significantly cheaper to taxi to Como instead?
MXP to Bellagio - taxi to Como or Tremezzo??
- 1 Places to visit from London
- 2 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 3 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 4 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 5 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Getting the best our of Europe
- 8 best clubs in barcelona
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 10 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 11 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 12 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 13 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 14 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 15 Last minute lake change....
- 16 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 17 Affordable London Hotel
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 20 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 21 Italian train question
- 22 Yet another train question......
- 23 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 24 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy