We are arriving at MXP and thinking of taking a taxi/ferry combination to get to Bellagio. I know there is a bus to Como from the airport but according to the bus schedule we would have to wait about two hours for the next bus. We were planning to taxi to Como however I read one suggestion to taxi to Tremezzo instead. This would result in a much shorter ferry ride to Bellagio. Anyone have experience to know what taxi fares to expect to Tremezza and would it be significantly cheaper to taxi to Como instead?
MXP to Bellagio - taxi to Como or Tremezzo??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 5 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 6 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 7 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 17 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam