What are the best, most stunning places to stop in Slovakia as we travel from Krakow to Budapest? Is there a town we could stay that would allow us easy access to experience some incredible waterfalls and canyons and then later tour wooden churches on the UNESCO world heritage list or quaint handpainted houses in idyllic villages? How long would you recommend staying? How far is each site from each other?
Many thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in travel planning
- 2 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 French immersion courses in France
- 5 Munich
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 14 Italy/Greece with kids
- 15 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 10 day Greek Island trip
- 19 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 22 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 23 Lisbon NYE
- 24 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
- 25 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich