What are the best, most stunning places to stop in Slovakia as we travel from Krakow to Budapest? Is there a town we could stay that would allow us easy access to experience some incredible waterfalls and canyons and then later tour wooden churches on the UNESCO world heritage list or quaint handpainted houses in idyllic villages? How long would you recommend staying? How far is each site from each other?
Many thanks for all your help!
Must-see places in Slovakia betwn Krakow and Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 4 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 5 German Wings
- 6 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 7 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 8 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 11 In Paris on my own
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Bologna Restaurants
- 14 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 15 Spain in 17 days
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Malaga article
- 18 Booking Engines You trust?
- 19 Budapest Favorites
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 23 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 24 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 25 2 week Europe trip adivce