What are the best, most stunning places to stop in Slovakia as we travel from Krakow to Budapest? Is there a town we could stay that would allow us easy access to experience some incredible waterfalls and canyons and then later tour wooden churches on the UNESCO world heritage list or quaint handpainted houses in idyllic villages? How long would you recommend staying? How far is each site from each other?
Many thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Budapest in December 2017
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Korean Messages
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 17 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 6-7 Days in France
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 Getting to Bolivia