What are the best, most stunning places to stop in Slovakia as we travel from Krakow to Budapest? Is there a town we could stay that would allow us easy access to experience some incredible waterfalls and canyons and then later tour wooden churches on the UNESCO world heritage list or quaint handpainted houses in idyllic villages? How long would you recommend staying? How far is each site from each other?
Many thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 8 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 9 Public Transportation in England
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Need Information about French Alps
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?