What are the best, most stunning places to stop in Slovakia as we travel from Krakow to Budapest? Is there a town we could stay that would allow us easy access to experience some incredible waterfalls and canyons and then later tour wooden churches on the UNESCO world heritage list or quaint handpainted houses in idyllic villages? How long would you recommend staying? How far is each site from each other?
Many thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 2 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 3 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 4 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 7 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 8 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 9 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 10 Tuscany Trip
- 11 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 12 12-14 nights enough ?
- 13 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 14 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 15 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 18 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 19 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 20 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 21 Need help with my itinerary
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Killarney