We're staying near Wexford for a week in September and would love to know if anyone can recommend places to visit. Our plans so far include Irish national stud, Glendalough, Waterford Crystal museum, Kilkenny and Hook Lighthouse. We are hiring a car and don't mind travelling up to 2.5-3 hours. I've looked on the Irish tourism websites and got a few ideas but if anyone who has "been there, done that" can recommend some places it would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 5 Venice
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Italy
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Praiana to Positano