We're staying near Wexford for a week in September and would love to know if anyone can recommend places to visit. Our plans so far include Irish national stud, Glendalough, Waterford Crystal museum, Kilkenny and Hook Lighthouse. We are hiring a car and don't mind travelling up to 2.5-3 hours. I've looked on the Irish tourism websites and got a few ideas but if anyone who has "been there, done that" can recommend some places it would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 2 Help required with Itinerary
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Campervan in Croatia
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 K-Day
- 15 UK Visa Help
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 advance tickets?
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa