We're staying near Wexford for a week in September and would love to know if anyone can recommend places to visit. Our plans so far include Irish national stud, Glendalough, Waterford Crystal museum, Kilkenny and Hook Lighthouse. We are hiring a car and don't mind travelling up to 2.5-3 hours. I've looked on the Irish tourism websites and got a few ideas but if anyone who has "been there, done that" can recommend some places it would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Trains in Alps and UK
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 17 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Where to buy Saffron?
- 23 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question