I'm travelling to Spain for the first time this spring - Madrid & Seville. What should I be on the look-out for as "must haves" to bring back from Spain? I love to shop & can't wait to find some unique stuff. What is Spain known for? Jewelry? Leather? I'd also be interested in local artwork. What are your favorite items to bring back? And where are your favorite shops in Madrid & Seville?
Must Have Spain Souvenirs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Countryside
- 2 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 3 VISA question
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 15 France,Spain,Italy
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Schengen Visa Rules
- 24 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 25 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?