I'm travelling to Spain for the first time this spring - Madrid & Seville. What should I be on the look-out for as "must haves" to bring back from Spain? I love to shop & can't wait to find some unique stuff. What is Spain known for? Jewelry? Leather? I'd also be interested in local artwork. What are your favorite items to bring back? And where are your favorite shops in Madrid & Seville?
Must Have Spain Souvenirs
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 15 days in Europe,
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 10 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 13 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 14 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 18 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia