W and D going to Munich, Rome and London next June. D will then be staying in London 6 weeks for school. What types of items should I plan on buying them for the trip that they otherwise not know about? Do people really wear money belts or items like that under their clothes? Do they have to have thier passports 24/7? If so, I guess they need some convenient way to carry it all the time.
Must have items to take on trip....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 4 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 5 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 6 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 7 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 10 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 11 month's stay in Italy
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 15 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 22 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 23 5 days France Itinerary
- 24 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 25 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...