My daughter is staying out in the suburbs of Brussels - she has the opportunity to go into the city for a dinner tomorrow night. She will take the train in - I have never been to Brussels (have not idea how large the city is) but she has asked for a restaurant recommendation. I am thinking not too far from the train station and easy to find. She does not want something high end / cutting edge cuisine - just cozy atmoshere and good food - mussles, frites and beer will be fine.
mussels in Brussels - restaurant near Central Statiion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 London hotel
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?